San Jose to Capitola Beach and back?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trentr said:
Hello, has anyone tried this route before without charging? Basically, South San Jose to Capitola beach or Santa Cruz Boardwalk and back. It would be great to take the LEAF to the beach. :cool:

http://tinyurl.com/3nw9sd5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

be careful about being in bumper to bumper traffic as you won't benefit from regen... that is my worry.... so, go early or late :). I think it is doable.

surfingslovak said:
I haven't tried this, but I would like to. There appears to be a new Coulomb station at Ecology Action in downtown SC and another one close to Seacliff State Beach.

I think there is a nissan dealer over the mountain?

mdh said:
be careful about being in bumper to bumper traffic as you won't benefit from regen... that is my worry.... so, go early or late :). I think it is doable.

I was actually hoping for a slow bumper to bumper traffic. Wouldn't that be ideal for the LEAF, minus climate control of course compared to freeway speeds? In any case, it seems numerous folks have done this route and I am certainly more confident now than before. Plus that new Capitola charger is convenient.

Back