Service Departments in East Bay or San Jose

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVforRobert

I have to choose a dealer for the service of my new LEAF. Has anybody had exceptionally good experience with a dealer in the East Bay or San Jose? I have that brake recall to do, and I'm looking for some place reliable and who knows the LEAF to do it for me.

I personally like Nissan Sunnyvale's service dept (and before when they were Falore) but unfortunately, they're a bit far from my home and work. :(

My mother also likes their service dept (has an Altima Hybrid), but she's also far from them, but a little closer than me.

cwerdna said:
I personally like Nissan Sunnyvale's service dept (and before when they were Falore) but unfortunately, they're a bit far from my home and work. :(

My mother also likes their service dept (has an Altima Hybrid), but she's also far from them, but a little closer than me.
Yes, it is a bit far from me. I tried Premier Nissan of Fremont and they were courteous and did the work in a timely fashion. They didn't try to sell me additional services.

Back