Skyline Leather Seats upgrade and Window Tinting (SoCal)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone seen a leaf with black leather? Just about to get leather and there is a lot of black inside the car but would like to see it before spending a g on it

Has anyone gone the lighter colored leather route? I am thinking of matching the light color or even going one shade lighter. Would look awesome with blue stitching. ;)

ohisee said:
Has anyone seen a leaf with black leather? Just about to get leather and there is a lot of black inside the car but would like to see it before spending a g on it
TRONZ said:
Has anyone gone the lighter colored leather route? I am thinking of matching the light color or even going one shade lighter. Would look awesome with blue stitching. ;)
I don't know of anyone who has done black but I have seen it in a Volt and it looks really good. Tronz, electricfuture on our forum went lighter and it looks great!; here's a sample. You can scroll back a page or 2 on this thread and see more. I'm also sure that Tony and his people can do blue stitching and I agree it would look awesome.
6779109395_f793945b81_z.jpg

Tony has his new website up and running. It was gone a while back. But looks great now.

http://www.skylineseating.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

eHelmholtz said:
ohisee said:
TRONZ said:
I don't know of anyone who has done black but I have seen it in a Volt and it looks really good. Tronz, electricfuture on our forum went lighter and it looks great!; here's a sample. You can scroll back a page or 2 on this thread and see more. I'm also sure that Tony and his people can do blue stitching and I agree it would look awesome.
6779109395_f793945b81_z.jpg

Thanks! The ride looks great. I will PM electricfuture to see if he has pics.

eHelmholtz said:
JimSouCal said:
We have the same color leather!!! Tony did mine also last week. Very happy! Wish I had thought to ask about the tinting... :!:
Hi Jim. Tony and Santos did say that someone had chosen the same color including the lighter colour double stitching the previous week. I'm happy with our choice too :)

What color leather is that?

I Admire the interior of this car so much. Very well done. Hopefully I can find a decent interior place near D.C. to acquire something similar.

Thanks mazadaboi! Tony from Skyline says that he can send pre-made LEAF sets for people who can then have it professionally installed or do it themselves if they have the know how.

Dunno if this has been asked before but is there any reason they cant match the actual intertior color of the Leaf? That creates a 2-tone (and darker) effect, which is quite different from the original.

eHelmholtz said:
Thanks mazadaboi! Tony from Skyline says that he can send pre-made LEAF sets for people who can then have it professionally installed or do it themselves if they have the know how.

Awesome, any estimated cost (not including shipping) ?

mazdaboi said:
Awesome, any estimated cost (not including shipping) ?
I'm not certain about the cost of the leather uninstalled. It was 1K installed so it's got to be less. I'd contact Tony from Skyline and see what he says. His contact information is on the 1st post.

Back