Skyline Leather Seats upgrade and Window Tinting (SoCal)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smkettner said:
Tony said 3yr 36k miles same as a new car warranty when I picked my truck up on Thursday :D
Finally, news of another installation - was it still $1000? Photos?

eHelmholtz said:
smkettner said:
Tony said 3yr 36k miles same as a new car warranty when I picked my truck up on Thursday :D
Finally, news of another installation - was it still $1000? Photos?

You missed the word "truck" $745 for just the front bench, 3 seats. Probably a little more as Tony did not have the pattern premade and the middle seating surfaces are punched leather. It was looking a little shabby after 12yrs and 180k. Took 3 days. Just beware this is more of a wholesale operation without a showroom or someone always in to greet you and answer questions. Call Tony direct and make sure he will be in.

smkettner said:
You missed the word "truck" $745 for just the front bench, 3 seats. Probably a little more as Tony did not have the pattern premade and the middle seating surfaces are punched leather. It was looking a little shabby after 12yrs and 180k. Took 3 days. Just beware this is more of a wholesale operation without a showroom or someone always in to greet you and answer questions. Call Tony direct and make sure he will be in.
I did miss that word! Anyway, I suppose this upgrade won't be much of an issue since people can order 2013 LEAFs with factory leather.

I'm gob-smacked by the quality of this work. Absolutely fantastic for that sort on money. I wish we had talented people like that here in UK. Makes me envious!

I just sent a friend to Tony for leather installs, albeit not for a leaf. Has anybody else done this more recently?

Back