Spreadsheet : VINs, Delivery Dates, Order Dates etc

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chevrolet only seems to have done it better because production has all been directed to the US market.
If Nissan did not have a local market to satisfy first all these timing issues would be moot.

turbo, sorry to add to your workload with a mistake. I typed 2011 instead of 2010 in my order date. I've submitted an update. Thanks for maintaining this. I know how time consuming this can be in addition to having a life. :)

LEAFguy said:
turbo, sorry to add to your workload with a mistake. I typed 2011 instead of 2010 in my order date. I've submitted an update. Thanks for maintaining this. I know how time consuming this can be in addition to having a life. :)

No problem, sorry I missed it, I usually look things over and correct obvious mistakes..

turbo2ltr said:
No problem, sorry I missed it, I usually look things over and correct obvious mistakes..
I'll be sending "changes" later tody too.
CARWINGS opened and completed . . . . . VIN 659

Just got the email from Nissan that my delivery date has been updated and to check my DB. I checked and while the date is still April 2011 my carwings opened up.

So it's 3 weeks from carwings for delivery? Also some said to wait for activating as then u get it for longer? Just curious on what besides the VIN do I get from CarWings?

I got an email that my delivery date changed. Dashboard shows no change. So I called to reconcile the mixed message. So ... the 800 help line (in essence) said, "who knows".
ok, thanks for that.
:lol:

Bud said:
I see the VIN numbers creeping up above 600, just got to ask, what should I do if I get VIN #666? :twisted:

I just signed up for Carwings two hours ago, and I have VIN 664, so I expect somebody will be getting that number today/tomorrow...

EricH said:
Bud said:
I see the VIN numbers creeping up above 600, just got to ask, what should I do if I get VIN #666? :twisted:
I just signed up for Carwings two hours ago, and I have VIN 664, so I expect somebody will be getting that number today/tomorrow...
It is just a dumb number... I will take it without worry if I could get my Leaf sooner ;)

Part of the reason I was able to get my house was that it had lot #13 and a few passed specifically due to the number. So I took it and enjoyed the price of phase 2 instead of phase 5 at $250,000 higher price. (remember those days) Now who cares about a lot # as we only go by street # and maybe tax parcel #. One of the best locations on the street and very pleased.

EricH said:
Bud said:

ha ha. i get the feeling that it will be mine. I have not yet activated carwings.. will wait for few more days before I do...

turbo2ltr said:
Master Order Spreadsheet:
View everyone's order and delivery detail ...

It would be great if I could look at the spreadsheet and see which EVSE everyone went with... Is there someplace (in one place) in the forum I can see this?

Thanks.

Hmmmm . . . I've entered the whacky world of ever changing data. For a couple days, I went from "month of March" delivery, to "month of April" delivery . . . only to now be, "week of March 31st".

jlaw99 said:
It would be great if I could look at the spreadsheet and see which EVSE everyone went with... Is there someplace (in one place) in the forum I can see this?
I can run a poll - but I'd think most people have
- Blink
- Clipper Creek (installed instead of Blink by ecotality earlier) (update : yes, not Coulomb)
- AV

Few have installed Coulomb (and other ?) EVSEs on their own.

I've not heard of any other successful install.

hill said:
Hmmmm . . . I've entered the whacky world of ever changing data. For a couple days, I went from "month of March" delivery, to "month of April" delivery . . . only to now be, "week of March 31st".

Quickly went to check my dashboard, since hill and I have the same order date. No VIN, and still "month of April". :roll:

This waiting made me remember this classic SNL skit

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/long-white-beard/1262747/

How awesome would it be if we all walked in to finally pick up our LEAFs wearing fake beards? :lol:

PS: If you feel the same way, tweet with the hashtags #nissanleaf and #leaflimbo
See current tweets

csriram45 said:
EricH said:
Bud said:

ha ha. i get the feeling that it will be mine. I have not yet activated carwings.. will wait for few more days before I do...

I got the enable Carwings on Tuesday and I saw that the VINs were getting close so I delayed until this morning checking on Carwings. I have VIN 674 :p with week of April 14th delivery. Now I just to figure out how to get that funny birthmark off my kid.

Ok DB Updated again. Everything is enabled and now I am March 31st delivery. So from April now to March.. lets see if it sticks to that date.... Have not updated the sheet yet. :)

I got a call a couple of hours ago. My Leaf is here and I'm picking it up tomorrow! I also put in a call to Blink to let them know they need to install my charger yesterday!

There's one other option for charging - some of us are just using trickle charging at home and work. I couldn't justify the cost of a $3K EVSE installation at my house, and I figure I can get 50 miles of charge every night on trickle charging.

Delivery date is set for March 10 now...counting down.

Back