Spreadsheet : VINs, Delivery Dates, Order Dates etc

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mogur said:
I got a call a couple of hours ago. My Leaf is here and I'm picking it up tomorrow! I also put in a call to Blink to let them know they need to install my charger yesterday!
Congrats!

I have a feeling your "I gots me a Leaf but no EVSE" may be a recurring theme, when the deluge of April/May deliveries start.

It's kind of funny that my "Week of March 11, 14, 17" turned out to be today ...

lonndoggie said:
mogur said:
I got a call a couple of hours ago. My Leaf is here and I'm picking it up tomorrow! I also put in a call to Blink to let them know they need to install my charger yesterday!
Congrats!

I have a feeling your "I gots me a Leaf but no EVSE" may be a recurring theme, when the deluge of April/May deliveries start.

Googler said:
There's one other option for charging - some of us are just using trickle charging at home and work. I couldn't justify the cost of a $3K EVSE installation at my house, and I figure I can get 50 miles of charge every night on trickle charging.

Delivery date is set for March 10 now...counting down.

Googler, who did you pay to get the accelerated delivery date in comparison to your order date? Is there something special about you or your order that put you where you are in terms of delivery date?

BlueSL said:
Googler said:
There's one other option for charging - some of us are just using trickle charging at home and work. I couldn't justify the cost of a $3K EVSE installation at my house, and I figure I can get 50 miles of charge every night on trickle charging.

Delivery date is set for March 10 now...counting down.

Googler, who did you pay to get the accelerated delivery date in comparison to your order date? Is there something special about you or your order that put you where you are in terms of delivery date?

Googler must be part of garygid's vip group.

evnow said:
jlaw99 said:
It would be great if I could look at the spreadsheet and see which EVSE everyone went with... Is there someplace (in one place) in the forum I can see this?
I can run a poll - but I'd think most people have
- Blink
- Clipper Creek (installed instead of Blink by ecotality earlier) (update : yes, not Coulomb)
- AV

Few have installed Coulomb (and other ?) EVSEs on their own.

I've not heard of any other successful install.

A poll would great. I am mostly curious about folks who actually have to pay for one (not getting one for free as part of a program)...

jlaw99 said:
evnow said:
jlaw99 said:
It would be great if I could look at the spreadsheet and see which EVSE everyone went with... Is there someplace (in one place) in the forum I can see this?
I can run a poll - but I'd think most people have
- Blink
- Clipper Creek (installed instead of Blink by ecotality earlier) (update : yes, not Coulomb)
- AV

Few have installed Coulomb (and other ?) EVSEs on their own.

I've not heard of any other successful install.

A poll would great. I am mostly curious about folks who actually have to pay for one (not getting one for free as part of a program)...

There are threads and threads on this. Check them out. http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewforum.php?f=26

IBELEAF said:
mogur said:
It's kind of funny that my "Week of March 11" turned out to be today ...

Congrats! I hope my "Week of April 14" will turn out tomorrow :)
HEY!
It may very well be! My "week of March 31" ... just went to "week of March 25".
The 2 dates ARE just 7 day apart, so I'd think it'd be the same thing. But anything that looks closer is good . . . . until they use it to dash my hopes upon the cragy rocks of despair.
:D

My DB also changed from March 30th to week of March 25th. Wonder if it is gonna keep coming up. BTW, how does the pricing for quick charge port work if you are part of EV project. Do u pay and get reimbursed or you don't pay upfront? Since Bay area just got added not sure how it's gonna work.

csriram45 said:
BTW, how does the pricing for quick charge port work if you are part of EV project. Do u pay and get reimbursed or you don't pay upfront? Since Bay area just got added not sure how it's gonna work.
Oh, I am wondering about that too...

csriram45 said:
My DB also changed from March 30th to week of March 25th. Wonder if it is gonna keep coming up. BTW, how does the pricing for quick charge port work if you are part of EV project. Do u pay and get reimbursed or you don't pay upfront? Since Bay area just got added not sure how it's gonna work.
I ordered an SL-e, which includes the QC port at no extra charge. I assume Nissan checked with the EV Project to make sure I was on board.

garygid said:
At least one person who ordered an SL+QC and then got into the EVProject got his $700 refunded.

Refunded by the dealer or EVProject? I am yet to pick up my car and have a SL+QC. The question is do I pay the $700 to the dealer when I pick up the car and get refund later or do I need to make sure that I do not pay the $700 at all.

If I do pay ahead then I will be taxed on it. Its $65 dollars which isn't big but definitely a dinner outside in a decent restaurant. :-D. Of course if its the only route now then I am not complaining but good to know ahead of time.
So those who got the eTec trim I assume never paid the $700 and so were not taxed either for it?

Also, I heard that the floor mats were included with all Leaf's? So was that a free option or people had to pay for it? I had chosen it as an option so again wondering if I would pay for it or since it was included free for everyone we do not get charged for it?

I think I read the $700 was refunded by Nissan so you lose the tax.
I would contact the dealer in advance to attempt to have Nissan reimb the dealer direct and keep it off your settlement.
Dealer may not be able to do much until they get the Nissan invoice and the vehicle.

I've sent email to EV Project/Ecotality and the dealer about $700 QC. Also contacted Nissan Live chat, but they said they are not part of the process and I will need to get in touch with the dealer.

IBELEAF said:
I've sent email to EV Project/Ecotality and the dealer about $700 QC. Also contacted Nissan Live chat, but they said they are not part of the process and I will need to get in touch with the dealer.

yeah I contacted Nissan too and they say that its all in dealers and EVProjects hands as the paper work needs to be completed. I might be too close to get that done but for others, I suggest you guys start on it.

Update: Spoke to Dealer and he says that the eTec update should happen before delivery. Also got my VIN# and its "689"

csriram45 said:
Also, I heard that the floor mats were included with all Leaf's? So was that a free option or people had to pay for it? I had chosen it as an option so again wondering if I would pay for it or since it was included free for everyone we do not get charged for it?
Floor mats are not included. They are an extra cost option.

LEAFguy said:
csriram45 said:
Floor mats are not included. They are an extra cost option.

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up. I guess there was some misinformation on the forum from ppl who picked up their vehicke that floor mats were included even though they did not order.

Nissan Chat told me that mats were a "required" accessory.

I wonder if that means that all Leaf's do come with mats but charge the customer for it..

Back