Spreadsheet : VINs, Delivery Dates, Order Dates etc

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo hoo . . . again ! !
I was just about to update the new (bad news) April delivery . . . only to get THIS, today ....
DateSwing.jpg

So . . . . it's not as good as the earlier, "Week of March 23" ... but what the heck ... beggars can't be choosers. Boy ... getting bumped back 2 weeks, for just one day. Those people running the dashboard . . . SICK sense of humor.
:D
I think from here on in - I'll wait a few days before I run turbo around the block with all these daily updates.
whew!

I don't know about others, but I'd like to see the spreadsheet sorted by ..

VIN, Delivery Estimate on User Dashboard, Order Date.

We might see a pattern with that sorting...

.. Just a thought..

dpfeif said:
I don't know about others, but I'd like to see the spreadsheet sorted by ..

VIN, Delivery Estimate on User Dashboard, Order Date.

We might see a pattern with that sorting...

.. Just a thought..

Oh, I see that I can download .. and sort myself ..

so .. never mind ..

Thanks..
dpfeif

Today my dashboard went from month of May to week of April 28 and my carwings was enabled.

Port Townsend, WA
Ordered January 26th

BruinLEAFer said:
gasmiser1 said:
Weird

My entry has completely disappeared from the spreadsheet :(

I think it was around # 135.

VIN # 706 week of April 12.
It's there. Look at the bottom of the spreadsheet on line #393. You need to re-update your entry.
-------------------------------------------------
I had used that procedure before without issue. I'll try again.
Thanks

I have enabled my carwings and my VIN is 776. Delivery date changed from week of April 28 to week of April 20.

Ordered January 26th
Port Townsend, WA

A one hour moderated chat with a Nissan exec where the questions are screened to give the most universally helpful information (not specific gripe responses) would go SO FAR in terms of fixing all the confusion and disappointment here.

We know you're lurking. Consider it, Nissan! You have no more ardent admirers than the members of this board. Live up to their reasonable expectations and explain the process of distributing the world's first mass-produced EV.

I was tied up all weekend. 108 updates made.

9 deliveries

4-5 people went from having a date to pending.

Lots of people not following directions. :mrgreen:

If you already received your car, would you mind sending in an update to Turbo so that he can update your entry in the spreadsheet?

ERG4ALL and EVDRIVER come to mind. ;)

Got a date finally, week of April 14. Submitted an update form in Google docs just now. Thanks for maintaining the spreadsheet--it has been a great help in trying to figure out what is going on with this process.

TT

Having a WONDERFULLY careing dealer (Fontana) is equally as helpfull as the spreadsheet. Example: Many dealerships will call you only when they have the car prepped and ready for you. Those that go the extra mile call to tell you "inventory" data has been transmitted to them, so that way you'll know (from their experience) that within 3 or 4 days your ride will be offloaded from the car carrier ... so if you want, you can go down to the dealer (like some sappy expectant parent) and wait for the very minute you can get your Leaf in your hot little hands. That said ... yes turbo had done a WAY stellar job, and it's much appreciated. That said ... TOMORROW will likely be the big day !!
:eek:

20 deliveries in the past 5 days.

Looks like time from order to delivery is leveling off at around 200 days.

Someone went through the list and updated anyone that had "Fontana" to "Fontana Nissan". I'm guessing it was a Fontana rep. Not sure what the purpose of this was but I encourage people to only update their own listing. We are on the honor system here and we don't need to make the process any more difficult due to abuse. Anyone found updating someone else's entry will be forced to drive a hummer for a year.

turbo2ltr said:
We are on the honor system here and we don't need to make the process any more difficult due to abuse. Anyone found updating someone else's entry will be forced to drive a hummer for a year.
Turbo, can we make an exception and go ahead and update EVDRIVER to show he got his car? Seems like he got it sometime aroung March 8. He has as recently as today posted that he had his car 80 miles from home, so I guess it is no secret that he took delivery. It would help clean up the spreadsheet a bit and make it just a bit more accurate.

Not sure why he isn't updating. :?:

Back