Spreadsheet : VINs, Delivery Dates, Order Dates etc

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
garygid said:
AZrich,
You mean a 3:30 Reservation (as in your sig.), not 1:30, right?

Yes, 10 minutes then meant a week later RAQ time and 2 months later Delivery.
Just like the rest of us.

Also, AZrich, you should only compare reservation time within the state. The mails were sent to different states at different times.

garygid said:
AZrich,
You mean a 3:30 Reservation (as in your sig.), not 1:30, right?

Yes, 10 minutes then meant a week later RAQ time and 2 months later Delivery.
Just like the rest of us.

Gary, you're right. It was about 3:20 on April 20. I received my email to "Reserve Now" at 2:55 pm. My students leave early, 1:15pm, on Tuesdays and I thought I had reserved right after they left. Not so, it's had to remember - it seems so long ago. There must have been lots of people reserving on the 20th.

Gary, I loved seeing the photos of the breakfast gathering on the other thread. You look just as I imagined!! And you won the charging station! Sounds like fun. I've had no success getting Tucson people involved in the forum. I met another LEAF buyer at the Drive Tour on Friday, but he didn't want to know about the forum. I passed out some MyNissanLeaf.com cards. My PD even offered his conference room and chargers if I got a group of LEAF owners together.

evnow, I didn't realize each state got the emails at different times. So I guess it is best for me only compare my stats with others in Arizona, right?

Tucson Branch Gathering Suggestion:

Some folks like to be comfortable, have coffee and juices, snacks, eggs, fruit, cereal, pancakes, meat, available, and not have to pay very much. The HTB Saturday morning Breakfast Buffet (7:30 to 11:00) might work better than a conference room.

Perhaps a Branch Gathering at the
Hometown Buffet on
5101 N Oracle
would be good for 8th or 22nd Jan?

Call them to verify Open, Breakfast, Space, and Hours.

When is the first LEAF delivered in Tucson?

evnow said:
Also, AZrich, you should only compare reservation time within the state. The mails were sent to different states at different times.

That might be why I was one of the first in Oregon - I did mine about an hour before I received the email :) I had been checking the site periodically, and it was live, I was ready, and an hour later I received an email letting me know the above...

garygid said:
When is the first LEAF delivered in Tucson?

I spoke with my preferred dealer at the drive tour on Friday, Dec 10. He said he has not been told of any deliveries yet. The Arizona first LEAF will be on Tuesday in Scottsdale. There is no "First LEAF" ceremony in Tucson, just like Eugene, OR and LA were overlooked. It would be too much to do it everywhere, anyway.

I agree, one ceremony per First-Five state is ... [more than] enough, but good to give the state, city, etc. credit for making the introduction work better. I think a LOT of effort has gone in "behind the scenes" by many firward-looking individuals, agencies, and businesses in each of these five states.

CHEERS to all five First-LEAF states.

PDXLeafer said:
That might be why I was one of the first in Oregon - I did mine about an hour before I received the email :) I had been checking the site periodically, and it was live, I was ready, and an hour later I received an email letting me know the above...
I wonder how many things would be different if the actual email had included a key to allow each step to proceed :?:

sdbonez said:
Finally added my info. Have to believe the amex reservation snafu (which delayed my confirmation email until 4/26) is the culprit for me...well, other than sitting on ordering for a couple of days...

Interesting how a method to the madness starts to show itself when you look at the aggregated data. I had already been thinking 'late February' was going to be my month but now I'm going to predict an actual date that will showup in my dashboard. Unfortunately, I think the date will be March 2nd. (03/02/11) Guess we'll see :)

My delivery date just jumped from 1/5/11 to 1/7/11 - I presume all the others did the same.

I like the most recent update to the colors/fonts. Makes sense and is easily readable.

DeaneG said:
DaveinOlyWA said:
checking my Dash has become very entertaining lately. my delivery date is now Jan 20th
What was your order acceptance date?

check out the google doc!! its pretty cool there is a link on page 1. i accepted mine a day late on Sept 1 due to the infamous EVSE waiver debacle

Should we add columns for each of the options?

It might be interesting to see if particular options are causing the holdups for some... ?

driveleaf said:
Should we add columns for each of the options?

It might be interesting to see if particular options are causing the holdups for some... ?
Factory options are just trim level, color and L3. The rest are port installed accessories.

Me too. It is weird that they give themselves some leeway in the delivery date ("week of..."), and yet they continue to adjust the day back and forth as if it matters.

Back