Spreadsheet : VINs, Delivery Dates, Order Dates etc

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In a recent email response from Nissan to a question I asked, they sent this back
please understand that during the 30 days prior to your expected delivery timing your online reservation account will update your delivery timing information on a weekly basis. If you have any additional questions or concern please do not hesitate to contact us.
So I guess we might see some adjustments in the week of jan 5 delivery dates as we move into the next few weeks :D

Devin said:
csriram45 said:
it took me 2 tries and my AMEX card was not accepted and then I switched cards.
I had a similar issue with my AmEx. I had to use my Mastercard in the end.
I also tried unsuccessfully to use AmEx, and finally switched to Visa. Is there any chance that everyone who tried AmEx got screwed? (AmEx has 1 fewer digits than Visa or MC, so the website, or perhaps the XML document, insisted the card was invalid - though of course it didn't say why it decided it was invalid.)

But I see one more horrifying statistic here. Everyone who has any delivery date at all has ordered SL (or qualified for SL-e). Could it be possible that they aren't going to build any SVs at all until later?

Fascinating observation - it's very possible. With the quick charge capabilities, the SL might be a significantly different build than the SV. Maybe it made more sense for them to do a whole big batch of SLs first.

edit: Well, before you jump to conclusions, I only see two SV orders on the spreadsheet, and both were 9/2/10 orders. Being pending with that date doesn't mean anything.

Well at least you guys have dates! I noticed there are a few of us 8/31's with TBD. On one line my dash is asking me to Order a LEAF and on another it is saying Congratulations were preparing your car for Delivery!?? Last Friday, Nissan CS said for me to call back today. Now today Nissan CS said call back next Friday?! So if LEAFS are arriving 3 days after next Friday :shock: ... at what point do I start to freak out a little bit? Just wondering...???

Mine move to Jan 10 as well.

Hopefully this is just to line up better with the dealer dashboards? You know a public vs private paperwork change?

Otherwise that's gonna be a rough 5 days...

And since they only promise to notify us when the date changes more than 2 weeks, is this the beginning of a slippery slope of little changes?

ok...since EVERYONE else did it, i added a column

RAQ email received. that is for all who had a delay between the RAQ and order confirmation of 26 hours like i did (due to EVSE waiver)

normally it would have been just a few hours difference.

my RAQ was 8/31 at 11:39 am

confirm was 9/1 at 1:26

2nd quote request after waiver on 9/1 11;26
price from dealer; 11:52 am

Mine changed to 10th too, but remember:
30 days prior to your expected delivery timing your online reservation account will update your delivery timing information on a weekly basis
Could change back or go earlier or later, we will have to see when the dashboards update next week!

This is like Mr Toad's wild ride! I wake up this morning and it changed again? Don't they realize that requires updates to the spreadsheet and my signature? That's a lot of work work for a Saturday morning!

Ok, just kidding ! To be serious, I was looking at the spreadsheet and the the tier 2 delay and I have to be grateful. I noticed I am the only one listed to get my car in the first batch (whenever that is). Also, for all of us with delivery dates, think about how long it will take to get a car in the rest of the country. Many people with reservations are now looking at sometime in 2012!

Anyone know for us first deliveries if that means we are in the first batch(first ship)?

DaveinOlyWA said:
ok...since EVERYONE else did it, i added a column

RAQ email received. that is for all who had a delay between the RAQ and order confirmation of 26 hours like i did (due to EVSE waiver)

normally it would have been just a few hours difference.

Remember, in the beginning, people were checking their dashboards and RAQing before they actually got the RAQ email. So in some cases, people may have order confirmations BEFORE the actual RAQ email. I actually RAQ'ed before I got the email but the RAQ did arrive before I got order confirmation.

j.

It seems kinda dumb since the 19th and the 21st are in the same damn week. What's the point in moving it, unless they know it's going to move again...

Back