Spreadsheet : VINs, Delivery Dates, Order Dates etc

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
garygid said:
Delivery Estimates Showing:
Sept 1st & 2nd Orders: showing March delivery
Sept 3rd to 8th Orders: showing mixed March and April
Huh? Where are you getting that from? The spreadsheet I'm looking at shows for 9/2 orders that more are April delivery than March. I'm one of them; I've been solidly April since the big shift last month, despite having submitted my RAQ on 9/1 (dealer didn't respond until 9/2).

Ray

My dashboard also shows a change of delivery from April to May. I had reserved 4/23, and ordered 11/30/10.

My dashboard just changed from "delivery in month of March 2011" to "week of March 11". Also the "Pre-purchase" portal and "own" portals are now active. This certainly appears to be an exciting news.

My dashboard is also now "week of March 11th" VIN #531. Woot! Must be a boat coming in...

My dashboard changed last night and now shows an estimated delivery of week of March 21, 2011. Previously, I had an estimated delivery of month of March 2011. My pre-purchase checklist is now open too, but CARWINGS is disabled -- so no VIN yet.

However, based on the movement of other estimated March deliveries, I still have a sneaking suspicion that mine will end up sliding into April.

J.

Wonder if people are loosing interest in the spread sheet. It seems like the data is becoming dated, there are two Aug 31 order dates that still show pending. Is that accrurate? Seems highly unlikely.

Long4Leaf said:
Wonder if people are loosing interest in the spread sheet. It seems like the data is becoming dated, there are two Aug 31 order dates that still show pending. Is that accrurate? Seems highly unlikely.

It might take a while for the updates to be entered since the spreadsheet is now being administered by 1 or 2 people. I submitted my VIN and updated delivery time last night

I could see the spreadsheet being closed once the initial orders are filled. Wait time and speculation will be far reduced in the next phase JMHO. As production and deliveries ramp up there will be too much data to update and when the car is delivered in 90 days it will not be such a big deal. But to those running the sheet.... many thanks as it has helped us get through this initial period.

You guys are welcome. I do agree that the Spreadsheet will slowly get phased out. As more people get the car they are probably going to visit the forums less often and be enjoying the car more. Also once the delivery start to speed up the process would be more transparent.

The sheet has definitely helped us all in keeping sane because we realize that many are in the same boat. If not for the sheet I wonder how many would have cancelled their orders because they just could not wait any longer and lost faith in the process.

If it were not for this forum and the sheet I would only have thought Nissan delivered about 25 cars so far. 6 that were highly publicized and then a few more. Only two deliveries from my dealership, and a whole bunch of us who are waiting that all have early orders. The sales manager who ordered his personal car 10 days after me still has a March delivery, but the rest of us were bumped to April.

Thanks for maintaining this spreadsheet!!!

evnow said:
csriram45 said:
You guys are welcome.
Thank you and Turbo for this.

Sometime I wonder whether Nissan moves the dates around just to keep you guys busy :lol:

Ha ha. probably. Although I do have to admit that it was Turbo who did most of the work. I tried to help him by making some things easier.
He was quick as after the sheet was locked and I started the email method, every time I would go to update the sheet, the changes were already done. With the # of emails that kept pouring I realized it was going to be hard to keep it going and hence the form method. It was worked out well after that.

I just updated the sheet with 2 other deliveries that were not updated.

Adrian said:
Long4Leaf said:

It might take a while for the updates to be entered since the spreadsheet is now being administered by 1 or 2 people. I submitted my VIN and updated delivery time last night

I also updated the sheet 2 days ago with a VIN and new arrival estimate, but it does not appear on the sheet as of today. Maybe the "self-updater" tool is broken?

LindaK said:
I also updated the sheet 2 days ago with a VIN and new arrival estimate, but it does not appear on the sheet as of today. Maybe the "self-updater" tool is broken?
I also tried to update my estimated delivery month a couple times now over the past month and it hasn't "taken" either.

It would be nice if there was a "last updated date/time" or something on the sheet...

I have submitted, over the past couple of days, Nissan`s change in proposed delivery date from 4/2011 to 5/2011 twice without success.

I think this data is a splendid snapshot of history, and I hope it will continue at least through the summer. GREAT work.

If necessary to make it easier, perhaps only "significant" changes should be submitted?

Back