Testing Leaf's Acceleration

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I, for one, fully support performance modifications for the Leaf, and using it to it's full potential if that's what it's owner desires. This is an open forum, there will be no suppression here! If someone has a ethical or other objection against this particular use of the Leaf, I advise you to close this thread and go elsewhere, because it's going to be openly discussed whether you like it or not.

We should not have to resort to petty name calling!

Engineering is all about building something that doesn't break, and the best way to do this is to break it, see where/how it breaks, and fix it. The knowledge gained from this exercise is extremely useful!

In addition, I fully believe that the Leaf's performance can be safely enhanced without significantly reducing it's life.

-Phil

Ingineer said:
I, for one, fully support performance modifications for the Leaf, and using it to it's full potential if that's what it's owner desires. This is an open forum, there will be no suppression here! If someone has a ethical or other objection against this particular use of the Leaf, I advise you to close this thread and go elsewhere, because it's going to be openly discussed whether you like it or not.

We should not have to resort to petty name calling!

Engineering is all about building something that doesn't break, and the best way to do this is to break it, see where/how it breaks, and fix it. The knowledge gained from this exercise is extremely useful!

In addition, I fully believe that the Leaf's performance can be safely enhanced without significantly reducing it's life.

-Phil

+1!

^ I'm not sure why you posted the things that you did. I've reviewed other posts that you have made on this forum and it seems that you go about such that you have this sense that you know more about this car than anyone else. While others offer advice or ask questions as part of the discussions you berate and insult others for doing things that you don't agree with.

For the sake of moving forward I'll drop this if you do. If you don't agree w/ anything that I'm doing here for whatever reason, just ignore my thread, you are not obligated to comment.

Back