The EVs that we own.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

etracing

Need something dependable?
Need something for the weekend racer?
Need something FAST for speeding around the road courses?

I present the Fargo collection. More fun and one can stand!

Attachments

• All EVs 3 sm1.JPG
    All EVs 3 sm1.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 144
  • all EVs 1 sm1.JPG
    all EVs 1 sm1.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 143
  • All EVs 2 SM1.JPG
    All EVs 2 SM1.JPG
    217.2 KB · Views: 143
A former 1979 Honda 750. It is a 108V Headway LiFePo4 battery powered rocket that has raced at places like Road Atlanta against
ICE bikes of the same era..

Attachments

• The mitty.jpg
    The mitty.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 115
etracing said:
A former 1979 Honda 750. It is a 108V Headway LiFePo4 battery powered rocket that has raced at places like Road Atlanta against

Nice! Don't know too much about electric bikes, are they competitive in terms of speed/handling? Or are they better vs ICE bikes?

I've ridden electric scooters for years, and now own a crappy ZEV "motorcycle" that barely earns the designation. I'm looking to get either a Zero or, more likely, a conversion bike. There is a nice 15kw converted Kawasaki 175 about 100 miles from me that I'm looking into...

LeftieBiker said:
I've ridden electric scooters for years, and now own a crappy ZEV "motorcycle" that barely earns the designation. I'm looking to get either a Zero or, more likely, a conversion bike. There is a nice 15kw converted Kawasaki 175 about 100 miles from me that I'm looking into...

Interesting. Please let me know the specs/details if you get interested in purchasing it.

The cafe racer is our 4th build. Here is one of our others....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6M94xUqS0s[/youtube]

And a lap on the Cafe racer at the Savannah track.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-cjwe2ph0k[/youtube]

mgs333 said:
etracing said:

Nice! Don't know too much about electric bikes, are they competitive in terms of speed/handling? Or are they better vs ICE bikes?

Better than ICE? Depends on what you want to do with it. If you want something that gets 300+ MPGe, is light and nimble, that you do not have to change oil, spark plugs, try to start on a cold day, it is the best. Something for a LONG trip, not so much. We have drag raced two other electric motorcycles and road raced this one. I still ride it to work... and a fun ride it is!

Here are the two Electric drag bikes. Yes, that is the wife on hers.

Attachments

• Ed and Tammy Run1sm.JPG
    Ed and Tammy Run1sm.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 68
My EV fleet

10685544_10152700937940090_669294535176964458_n.jpg

Back