Three Leaf Spy questions.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boba

Could not find the answers with the Search function.

1. Is this the proper place to ask Leaf Spy questions?

2. I reserved 5 SOC units. Does this mean that when GIDS and DTE reach zero that 5 units of SOC remain but that SOC will read 5 on the dash? In other words, does reserving affect the SOC? I'm curious and also use SOC to calculate range, DTE is too variable to use though its average is very close to the SOC.

3. I monitored Leaf Spy for the first time while on a trip a couple of days ago. The first thing that happened was that the tire pressure warning came on saying that pressure was 2 lbs low on all tires. My tire pressure gauge agreed after I arrived home. I've seen the statement on this forum that the leaf system is far too low but could not find the actual number. Anyone know what it is?

44 psi

No, The main leaf spy info is in : http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=14285

The reserve is only valide in the soft ware on the device (Phone) and just hides that so when it says you're empty you'll have 5 remaining.

Back