Update On DCQC/The Electric Highway Along I-5 in WA State

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evnow said:
Ofcourse, they would need to cleanup, if they expect anyone to hang around for a while.

Should the government pay for the L3 station and installation if the gas company agreed to host it?.. and charge lets say $0.50 per kWh of juice to the customer..

Herm said:
Should the government pay for the L3 station and installation if the gas company agreed to host it?.. and charge lets say $0.50 per kWh of juice to the customer..
Interesting question.

I'd put clauses to make sure these units are really available to public at a decent price. Come to think of it - that is what they should do anyway.

BTW, the reason QC is taking so long to install is the difficulty in gettig land lords interested. So, at this point gas stations are better than nothing.

Herm said:
evnow said:
Ofcourse, they would need to cleanup, if they expect anyone to hang around for a while.

as it is right now, the government pays a lot in subsidies to the oil companies with no constraints on how much they sell gas for... seems like some limits would be a good thing.

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Charging-stations-on-I-5-due-by-spring-2429053.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Are they building Leaf compatible QCs (CHAdeMO)?
Also it seems like California is doing nothing :(

Back