WAITING!!!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadge

My nickname is Gadge (short for gadget). I live in Scarborough on the southern Maine coast. I reserved my LEAF in April 2010 and will not take delivery until almost 2012. So I get a kick out of those of you who are anxious to get your new LEAF. I've been monitoring this forum and I'm in envy of those in the first wave now driving their car. I built an energy efficient, super-insulated home in 1986 and dutifully recycle of course. I was never interested in hybrids, but the LEAF captured my attention so I got on the 'list'. To my future friends & LEAF drivers I say HELLO from Maine.

Gadge

Hi Gadge, welcome to the forum! We'll all waiting (well, except those few lucky ones, LOL), so join the club. I expect mine will arrive later this year, but I have no idea when exactly. I'm sure it will be well worth the wait! :)

Hi Gage! I live in Southern Ca. Grew up in New England. I like Maine a great deal and spend time during the summer visiting your great State. Wainting for the winter package will be very much worth your while!

Hi Gadge. Glad you joined us.

We're an obsessive bunch, as you already know, but who better to join with if you want the answer to any question, (and I mean ANY question) about the LEAF that we commoners outside of Nissan might know?

Hi gadge, I'm down south a little from you here in CT. We're in the same boat waiting possibly until 2012. I'm originally from northern Maine, but my folks moved down in the 60's looking for work. Spent many a summer vacationing back home.

Back