Part Wanted WTB repair manual

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Part Wanted

Bombastinator2

WTB An actual detailed repair manual (or copy thereof) for a gen2 leaf. (Specifically 2019sl if that matters). The thing distributed by Nissan that is basically just an ad for dealer service and record keeping card doesn’t count. I consider it misnamed. I want something with diagrams of where bits are. Specifically minor stuff like frame holes and trim panel clip locations. This sort of thing is available for most other vehicles but does NOT seem to be easily available for this one. I consider it a serious design flaw.

You don't have an anti-virus program on your computer that would block any harmful downloads?
/shrug downloaded on my phone since it was handy and I had my daughter napping on me. Not entirely sure what you're trying to ask lol

I was just trying to provide some means of proof that the files should be relatively safe and VirusTotal was the easiest means by which to do so.

/shrug downloaded on my phone since it was handy and I had my daughter napping on me. Not entirely sure what you're trying to ask lol

I was just trying to provide some means of proof that the files should be relatively safe and VirusTotal was the easiest means by which to do so.
Assume you downloaded to a computer. I mean, who wants to look at a service manual on a 6 inch screen? That seems like torture.

Assume you downloaded to a computer. I mean, who wants to look at a service manual on a 6 inch screen? That seems like torture.
It was awful lol I was just excited because I'd been about to try to get a copy myself from Nissan at some point, so I figured "why wait?" And in case anyone else was hesitant about downloading a random file a user posted, I shared the results of the test.

Back