Rairdon's Nissan of Auburn (WA) $100 below Dealer Invoice

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregleach

Price reduction to all Nissan Leaf buyers Rairdon's Nissan of Auburn will be selling the Leaf @ $100 below dealer Invoice shipping available for around $600 anywhere in the US please contact Greg Leach @ Rairdon's Nissan of Auburn 253 833 4700 or e-mail me [email protected] :D

WOW Greg that is 1300-1500 below MSRP per my conversation with Nissan!!!! that is GREAT that a dealer is finally standing up and putting the customer 1st with great pricing!!!! I will email you shortly to get my leaf ordered thru your dealership and will tell my friends they need to order thru you too.

kudos to Rairdon's Nissan of Auburn

Ha...grrr, Isn't Auburn in Georgia?

Opps...Auburn is in Alabama anyways....ok, Auburn is near Seattle...so I guess they can take Aug orders.

Gavin

Thanks for the info Greg and I was told by Nissan I can take my certificate and order it at any dealership I want so I guess I will be ordering with you and have it shipped!!

I would imagine you will get most of or all the orders from this forum with your pricing!!!!

$1527 off MSRP from WA, minus perhaps $527 shipping to Southern CA ... still makes our local $1000 off MSRP appear good, but I will ask locally for something close to the same "Invoice-$100".

Yeah, but for us out of state people with no dealer discounts...it is a very tempting offer...but I can't find them on BBB...and I can't order out of state unless I have the BBB info...I need that security since I will be buying long distance.

Gavin

Gavin

I just called washington BBB and they are a brand new nissan dealer that has a application in process no outstanding problems and will be on soon in the BBB program once the application process's.

I am doing my out of state order with them right now and am going to have it drop shipped to a dealer in my state shouldnt be a charge.

Jtaylor said:
Gavin

I just called washington BBB and they are a brand new nissan dealer that has a application in process no outstanding problems and will be on soon in the BBB program once the application process's.

I am doing my out of state order with them right now and am going to have it drop shipped to a dealer in my state shouldnt be a charge.

J, I'm in AZ, how is that done? That would be awesome! I'm Sept. for ordering.

Jtaylor said:
Gavin

Where are you having your car shipped to?

Gavin

It is about about treating customers right I have been selling Nissan's since 1999 and have lots of repeat customers who also refer lots of customers to me because they are buying a great product at a great price :D

Jtaylor said:
I am having it shipped to pheonix AZ. Just ordered with Greg Leach Great standup guy!!

Not to question you...but nobody can order a LEAF yet...not till the 31st.

I assume you mean you listed him as your preferred dealer.

Have you been given a firm quote in writing?

Thanks

Gavin

If one is in Southern California, is it necessary for their LEAF to be shipped to Auburn, WA, then back south?

If not, can it be "drop-shipped" directly here instead?
Where here?

Thanks!

Back