Rairdon's Nissan of Auburn (WA) $100 below Dealer Invoice

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes wild they realized that and increased their offer they are giving my $450 discount for my shipping and transport charges to my doorstep so then it is cheaper than anyone else I have looked at. The dealers offering the discount off msrp are still hundreds above invoice.

Jtaylor said:
Yes wild they realized that and increased their offer they are giving my $450 discount for my shipping and transport charges to my doorstep so then it is cheaper than anyone else I have looked at. The dealers offering the discount off msrp are still hundreds above invoice.
What are the doc fee etc? And no addon's right.

Gonewild said:
Jtaylor said:
What are the doc fee etc? And no addon's right.

The doc fee is $150...$95 more than Fontana's.

They are selling me the leaf 100 under invoice and paying $450 of my 500 shipping costs to my door in Arizona. No other additional add on charges ect... Their doc fee is usually 150 in washington on all vehicle purchases but they are taking 95.00 off the vehicle price to match fontana's doc fee.

Jtaylor said:
They are selling me the leaf 100 under invoice and paying $450 of my 500 shipping costs to my door in Arizona. No other additional add on charges ect... Their doc fee is usually 150 in washington on all vehicle purchases but they are taking 95.00 off the vehicle price to match fontana's doc fee.

J, I think the shipping was $600-$450 = $150. And they're taking another $95 off the already $100 below invoice price?

I arranged my own shipping only cost me 500.00 You got the $600 from their communications that are out there just estimating most usual shipping charges. They will arrange or you can arrange yourself if you find cheaper but they still give you the $450 transport discount.

Jtaylor said:
I arranged my own shipping only cost me 500.00 You got the $600 from their communications that are out there just estimating most usual shipping charges. They will arrange or you can arrange yourself if you find cheaper but they still give you the $450 transport discount.

Oh, I didn't know you found your own shipping. Is it closed or open flatbed? Which company are you going to use?

This is great news! Better then the fighting going on over at gm-volt.com about CS mode / MPG the volt will get. Kudos to Auburn Nissan for the great price offer!

UnlimitedMPG said:
This is great news! Better then the fighting going on over at gm-volt.com about CS mode / MPG the volt will get. Kudos to Auburn Nissan for the great price offer!

Would you happen to know any shippers in your area that I could use to ship the car from Rairdon's to Phoenix, AZ for less than $600, open or closed flatbed? Thanks!

leaffan said:
UnlimitedMPG said:

Would you happen to know any shippers in your area that I could use to ship the car from Rairdon's to Phoenix, AZ for less than $600, open or closed flatbed? Thanks!

I don't. I'll keep my eye open though and PM you if I come across one. Did you talk Rairdon Nissan of Auburn to see if they happen to have a list?

UnlimitedMPG said:
leaffan said:
UnlimitedMPG said:

I don't. I'll keep my eye open though and PM you if I come across one. Did you talk Rairdon Nissan of Auburn to see if they happen to have a list?

I just looked in our local South King County Yellow Pages and found the following places that might do car transportation if anyone wants to call them.

Alaska Vehicle Transport - 243-874-9919
All Phase Transportations - 253-891-4211
Cal-West Express INC - 253-288-8293
Carlile Transportation Systems -253-874-22633
CSA Transportation -253-872-0370
MTR Western - 253-395-9999
Ocean World Lines - 425-255-8959
Paratransit Services - 425-227-7035
VeTrans LLC - 253-833-4688

I decided to post these here in case others on the forum could use this information.

Would you happen to know any shippers in your area that I could use to ship the car from Rairdon's to Phoenix, AZ for less than $600, open or closed flatbed? Thanks![/quote]

I don't. I'll keep my eye open though and PM you if I come across one. Did you talk Rairdon Nissan of Auburn to see if they happen to have a list?[/quote]

I just looked in our local South King County Yellow Pages and found the following places that might do car transportation if anyone wants to call them.

Alaska Vehicle Transport - 243-874-9919
All Phase Transportations - 253-891-4211
Cal-West Express INC - 253-288-8293
Carlile Transportation Systems -253-874-22633
CSA Transportation -253-872-0370
MTR Western - 253-395-9999
Ocean World Lines - 425-255-8959
Paratransit Services - 425-227-7035
VeTrans LLC - 253-833-4688

I decided to post these here in case others on the forum could use this information.[/quote]

Thanks! I really appreciate it! :)

gregleach said:
Price reduction to all Nissan Leaf buyers Rairdon's Nissan of Auburn will be selling the Leaf @ $100 below dealer Invoice shipping available for around $600 anywhere in the US please contact Greg Leach @ Rairdon's Nissan of Auburn 253 833 4700 or e-mail me [email protected] :D
Greg, I may be interested if I get some information. Could I avoid AZ sales tax by instead of you shipping it to AZ and me paying sales tax is there a way to finalize the car sale in WA. With the money saved by not paying AZ sales tax I could fly to you buy the car and ship it to AZ. Would I have to live in WA and register it and complete the sale to aviod paying the AZ sales tax? Please look in to this for me thank you.

Gonewild said:
Could I avoid AZ sales tax by instead of you shipping it to AZ and me paying sales tax is there a way to finalize the car sale in WA. With the money saved by not paying AZ sales tax I could fly to you buy the car and ship it to AZ. Would I have to live in WA and register it and complete the sale to aviod paying the AZ sales tax? Please look in to this for me thank you.

You would have to get it registered in AZ or are you planning to drive around for next 10 years in AZ with WA plates ? Not that you can get WA plates without residence in WA ....

UnlimitedMPG said:
leaffan said:
UnlimitedMPG said:

Also check out http://www.transportreviews.com/ for reviews on auto movers.

evnow said:
Gonewild said:
Could I avoid AZ sales tax by instead of you shipping it to AZ and me paying sales tax is there a way to finalize the car sale in WA. With the money saved by not paying AZ sales tax I could fly to you buy the car and ship it to AZ. Would I have to live in WA and register it and complete the sale to aviod paying the AZ sales tax? Please look in to this for me thank you.

You would have to get it registered in AZ or are you planning to drive around for next 10 years in AZ with WA plates ? Not that you can get WA plates without residence in WA ....
I maybe able to registored with a tempery tag or something and then ship it to AZ and register it here title transfer.

Greg, can you please comment on other Rairdon dealerships in the area having poor reports with the BBB? This is a concern for me since your dealership is very new and you seem to be offering a "too good to be true" deal.

What makes Auburn Nissan different from the other Rairdon dealerships? What is the Rairdon name in relation to each dealership? Are the dealerships independently managed, or are they all managed by the same entity?

I'm not trying to accuse anything, I'm just honestly trying to figure out if I should really choose you over another dealer that is a little more expensive yet I know (from experience) to be very upstanding and honest in their transactions.

blorg said:
This is a concern for me since your dealership is very new and you seem to be offering a "too good to be true" deal.

To put this in perspective, on SL we have these discounts ....

North Bay : 1,686
Rairdon : 1,527
Fontana : 1,000

http://www.prlog.org/10889052-seattle-nissan-dealer-to-offer-new-leaf-100-under-invoice.html

The all-electric Nissan LEAF will be for sale starting in December and Seattle area Nissan Dealer, Nissan of Auburn, today announced their pricing. Nissan of Auburn will beat the competitions pricing for the Nissan LEAF anywhere in the United States and will offer the LEAF for $100 under factory invoice. This equates to approximately $1,387 below MSRP for the Nissan LEAF SV and $1,427 below MSRP for the Nissan LEAF SL.

Back