Buying a Leaf from an adjacent state

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikenielsen

I am one of the 20,000 early reservists. I am in Delaware. We are at the bottom of the pile in terms of Nissan's plans for the rollout of the Leaf. Maryland is farther up in the pile and there is a dealer about 50 miles away. I wonder if anyone on the forum is considering buying out of state to get one earlier.

I am just north of Philadelphia, probably 50-60 miles away from you. It'd be fun to get an early Leaf from MD, but I've come to accept that Nissan will probably get their way and make me wait until late next year... :( However, I'm not waiting for the AV EVSE; I plan to get one from Leviton this year, if they start selling them, and have my own electrician install it.

mikenielsen said:
I am one of the 20,000 early reservists. I am in Delaware. We are at the bottom of the pile in terms of Nissan's plans for the rollout of the Leaf. Maryland is farther up in the pile and there is a dealer about 50 miles away. I wonder if anyone on the forum is considering buying out of state to get one earlier.

Gavin!!! Calling Gavin!!!

Looking for Gavin's post about being scolded by Nissan management :eek:

Back