2011 LEAF EV/HEV P31B4 U1000 trouble code

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gobok

Hello.

I connected to leaf usb port a "Lunch" diag for power supply to charge the diag. the 20amp fuse is off. the Navi head is not working not start.
I check All fuses only the interior 20 amp fuse is off. I change it but the head is not working.
Have anyone idea what happend?

LEafspy tc-s
130731172_2103608159769667_1524645407825237554_n.jpg

130730730_436171664454023_4588123325236955117_n.jpg

The Leaf's USB port is not intended for charging devices or other use besides playing music through the head unit. Those errors are all CAN Bus communication errors so I suggest you try clearing the codes with Leaf Spy, disconnect the 12V battery for a few minutes, reconnect the 12V battery, and clear the codes again with Leaf Spy. You may need to repeat this process a couple of times to get all CAN Bus communication restored and error codes cleared. If the car was operating fine before you plugged something into the USB port, then it should be OK after you get all the communication errors cleared.

alozzy said:

I see the manual, first change the VCM modul (i not finde working in my country yet.) or not the vcm the bad change head unit. thats write the manual but its not a easy work (vcm data download, upload the new vcm, reprograming the keys, and if not work change the head.)

GerryAZ said:
<span>The Leaf's USB port is not intended for charging devices or other use besides playing music through the head unit. Those errors are all CAN Bus communication errors so I suggest you try clearing the codes with <a href="http://www.amazon.com/Turbo3-Leaf-Spy-Pro/dp/B00PMLTPN0/?tag=myelecarfor-20&" class="interlinkr" target="_blank">Leaf Spy</a>, disconnect the 12V battery for a few minutes, reconnect the 12V battery, and clear the codes again with Leaf Spy. You may need to repeat this process a couple of times to get all CAN Bus communication restored and error codes cleared. If the car was operating fine before you plugged something into the USB port, then it should be OK after you get all the communication errors cleared.</span>

I not doing the usb port is communacating port. I think got 12V for diag and thats kill the communicating but all sensors, speed,clock, tranny gears is working, and the head got power becaus the monitor pull up and cd drive is working, only cant start it.
have video for the problem.

I doing thats say reset the codes and disconnect the battery and wait and i repeat it.

thanks

gobok said:
I not doing the usb port is communacating port. I think got 12V for diag and thats kill the communicating..."

I'm not sure I understand that. Are you saying your "diag" put 12V onto the USB bus? I believe the car is using USB 1 (5 volts, 500ma), so this could be a very bad thing. And, what is a "lunch diag"? In English, lunch is a mid-day meal.

but all sensors, speed,clock, tranny gears is working, and the head got power becaus the monitor pull up and cd drive is working, only cant start it.
Can't start what? Are you saying the car won't start, or the navigation display is blank, both, or something else?
have video for the problem.
That might be helpful

Nubo said:
gobok said:
I not doing the usb port is communacating port. I think got 12V for diag and thats kill the communicating..."

I'm not sure I understand that. Are you saying your "diag" put 12V onto the USB bus? I believe the car is using USB 1 (5 volts, 500ma), so this could be a very bad thing. And, what is a "lunch diag"? In English, lunch is a mid-day meal.
Yes :cry: , yes Launch 909X Diag :roll:

Nubo said:
but all sensors, speed,clock, tranny gears is working, and the head got power becaus the monitor pull up and cd drive is working, only cant start it.
Can't start what? Are you saying the car won't start, or the navigation display is blank, both, or something else?
Yes the car works, go, charge, displays everything on the dashboard,, but the navigation display is blank, and the insided usb port not working (not powered I check it.)

:(

Video link [youtube]https://youtu.be/Z6GXLjTsiBk[/youtube]

I resetting 3 times /leaf spy pro reset=> battery cabel down => wait 10 minutes = >cable back , recheck / tc is same.

Service manual seems to refer to the assembly as the "audio unit". Only thing I can think of would be remove the audio unit and open it up to see if there are any replaceable fuses within. Maybe you will be lucky. Other than that I imagine you'd either need to troubleshoot and repair the audio unit on a component basis, or replace the audio unit as an assembly. Hopefully someone else will have a better answer.

alozzy said:
You should check the fuses on the main cabin fuse panel too:

https://fuse-box.info/nissan/nissan-leaf-2010-2017-fuses

Yes I check all with multimeter ,Thats was the first ,only the 20 amps power sockett is off, I changed it.

But now see int the hood check 2 box (2 little) and I now see 3. (bigger) have. I check it.

Back