Hello from Santa Barbara

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evnow said:
SBNissanLeaf said:
By MSRP, they must mean base MSRP, to which you would also have to add any factory options as well.
The largest number on a window sticker is the Total MSRP, which includes destination.

Nissan hasn't talked about options till now. Any information on that ?

Sorry...very little. Back-monitor and Solar panel for the 12 volt are two that I remember being available on the SL.
When I receive a copy of the powerpoint presentation we saw yesterday I can tell you more.

LEAFer said:
SBNissanLeaf said:
LEAFer said:
SBNissanLeaf, please explain the RED and BLUE apparent discrepancy.

By MSRP, they must mean base MSRP, to which you would also have to add any factory options as well.
The largest number on a window sticker is the Total MSRP, which includes destination.
Ok ... thanks. (My post took a while to format and by the time it posted a couple or three other replies had slipped in ... ).

So ... SL is $33,720+$820=$34,540 plus options <if any>, local sales tax, license, doc fee. Do I have it right now ?

Yes...assuming the $33720 is a base MSRP figure.

evnow said:
SBNissanLeaf said:

Nissan hasn't talked about options till now. Any information on that ?

From there web site after I logon
we're making changes to the Nissan LEAF website. the enhanced experience will include:
the Nissan LEAF payment estimator - estimate your monthly lease or finance payment
enhanced vehicle configurator - an eco design package, hologram kickplates and more factory accessories will be available through our enhanced configurator
updated range and battery lifecycle information - more on how Nissan LEAF fits your driving lifestyle

Release of the Nissan LEAF Vehicle ordering orientation e-Learning Course. Part one is scheduled to be available August 5th, part two August 18th.

These are on-line training courses for Nissan LEAF Sales Leaders.

Been laying low watching the fun...

Please feel free to contact me at 805-967-1130 or toll-free at 866-495-7138,
if any of you would like to chat.

Gordon Jenkins
Santa Barbara Nissan

Back