9/30 Last Day of Sept ...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. It is the last day of September, and I haven't received the email for ordering my Leaf.

However, I did get the Leaf sticker package in the mail.
(Consolation prize?)

- Robert

Yay! October order month here I come!!! Hopefully I don't have to wait till October 31st to order! If only they'd give us a hint when our dashboards will open up...

Just got home and checked my dash and it was open! They said September and they came through! So, I requested a quote and now I am waiting for the dealer. Oh Baby!!

Well, the day has come! When I logged in to my dashboard this morning (like many others, I didn't get the email, but I've been checking my dashboard every day) I was able to check the box for the assessment waiver, configure my car, and send in the request for quote :D Nissan gave me the option of free splash guards too! :cool:

johnr said:
Well, the day has come! When I logged in to my dashboard this morning (like many others, I didn't get the email, but I've been checking my dashboard every day) I was able to check the box for the assessment waiver, configure my car, and send in the request for quote :D Nissan gave me the option of free splash guards too! :cool:
Congratulations! I wonder what the deal is with the free splash guards?

Kat,
Are you STILL waiting?
And now, ... and now, ... and now? :)

I assume you are checking the dashboard, not just waiting for an email (I never got one).

But, perhaps the VIP fee (that I MUST say, does NOT exist) released me magicly! :lol:

garygid said:
Kat,
Are you STILL waiting?
And now, ... and now, ... and now? :)

I assume you are checking the dashboard, not just waiting for an email (I never got one).

But, perhaps the VIP fee (that I MUST say, does NOT exist) released me magicly! :lol:

Yes, have checked dashboard about 5 times today. Still closed. :evil:

Kataphn said:
Kat, I think it's going to happen for you today! How about NOW?! ;)

You are good if you have only checked 5 times. Even if I'd planned to only once an hour, I was probably checking every 10 mins. Refresh, refresh ..... Good luck.

JPVLeaf said:
Kataphn said:
Kat, I think it's going to happen for you today! How about NOW?! ;)

You are good if you have only checked 5 times. Even if I'd planned to only once an hour, I was probably checking every 10 mins. Refresh, refresh ..... Good luck.

Well.....it's 2:45 PDT; I think you're screwed, Kat. You may as well just give up and end it all. OTOH, you could just relax and remind yourself that it's only a car? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back