Anyone been able to order touch-up paint?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adric22

I went to my local Nissan dealer over 3 weeks ago and ordered some touch-up paint for my Ocean Blue 2011 Leaf. I have called several times, including today, and they said it has not come in yet. They said it is really unusual because it normally takes 5-7 days.

Just wondering if anyone else has had issues?

Paintscratch.com has the various colors, in amounts ranging from a touch-up pen up to a gallon. I've used them in the past for other vehicles and the color matching was perfect.

We were able to get a bottle of touch-up paint for our red LEAF within a couple weeks of taking delivery back in January of 2011. I would certainly think that blue should be pretty readily available..

I got Ocean Blue shortly after I got the car in May 2011 without delay. I thought it best to have some on hand just in case (which has come in handy -- twice).

Lucky for you guys!

I asked Nissan Australia for some touch up paint and they advised me they were not supplying the Ocean Blue here in Australia at all.

Their suggestion... Go to an auto repair shop and get them to mix me some!

Back