Davis, CA local meeting

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eMaS

Davis, CA area ev meeting with a lot of Leafs?
we have finally many more Nissan Leaf and GM Volts in Davis and should get a last meeting in before the summer. So how about this Saturday (6/11/2001) at 1:30 pm at the Davis Police Station parking lot and the Pastry shop next door?
2600 Fifth Street Davis, CA 95618
Hope to see you there.
We should discuss possible charger additions at UCD and the city.
Will bring my Leviton 160 along

I will check with my wife about making this, but also want to remind all about the "outreach education" event now planned for

18 June, Saturday from 10 am to around 3 pm at the Sacramento CalExpo REI store parking lot.

Since we already know about the benefits and rewards for clean EV driving, perhaps we can join together to show off our cars to the as yet unenlightened and help communicate to them these benefits and rewards?

George in W. Sacramento

(half way between Davis and the REI store)

eMaS,
I'm curious that you say you'll bring your Leviton 160 charger with you. Is this a pre-production model? I got the pre-install kit for the evr-green 160 put in my house a few months ago, and haven't been able to order the charger (which still shows as "not available" at the Leviton online store). Leviton has been very secretive about pricing and availability. Would you care to share any info on how much you paid for this?

- Bob

Back