How to fix these DTC Codes issues (Leaf Spy)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afdal

Just scanned my Nissan leaf, please help
Screenshot_20151119_075547.png

What year and model Leaf? The CAN bus, Comm, and brake system DTCs can all be caused by low 12-volt battery voltage. Have you tried clearing the DTCs with Leaf Spy Pro? I have found that I sometimes need to clear codes with Leaf Spy, disconnect and reconnect the 12-volt battery, and then clear codes again with Leaf Spy to get all trouble codes to clear.

Gerry

GerryAZ said:
What year and model Leaf? The CAN bus, Comm, and brake system DTCs can all be caused by low 12-volt battery voltage. Have you tried clearing the DTCs with Leaf Spy Pro? I have found that I sometimes need to clear codes with Leaf Spy, disconnect and reconnect the 12-volt battery, and then clear codes again with Leaf Spy to get all trouble codes to clear.

Gerry
2014 UK Model

On both 2011 and 2015, I have sometimes found it necessary to follow the sequence in my previous post to clear all of the trouble codes. I suspect the same applies to your 2014 UK model. Make sure everything functions correctly before driving in traffic if you use the methods I use to clear all DTCs.

Back