Los Angeles to kick the Leaf out of the HOV lanes

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe there is also a monthly charge if you don't use it something like 4 times a month, is there not?

thankyouOB said:
the first transponder didnt cost anything. we had to send $32 to AAA to get it, and it came with $40 credit on the account.
you can get up to 3 or 4 transponders on one account just by asking for more.

TomT said:
I believe there is also a monthly charge if you don't use it something like 4 times a month, is there not?

thankyouOB said:
the first transponder didnt cost anything. we had to send $32 to AAA to get it, and it came with $40 credit on the account.

Effective June 1, ALL MetroExpressLanes transponder holders except those on their Equity (low income) plan will be charged a $1/month "maintenance fee" regardless of usage. So even if you rack up $100 in tolls every month, Metro will charge you a buck on top of that. Not sure if this is per account or per transponder.

RonDawg said:
TomT said:

thankyouOB said:

Effective June 1, ALL MetroExpressLanes transponder holders except those on their Equity (low income) plan will be charged a $1/month "maintenance fee" regardless of usage. So even if you rack up $100 in tolls every month, Metro will charge you a buck on top of that. Not sure if this is per account or per transponder.

it's a new rule, and the fee is per account, not per tracker.

Back