Nissan has released Lease info on Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mossyleaf said:

Thanks! So is the monthly payment still $379 for the SL? If it is, how much will the monthly payment be with everything added in?: tax, doc fee, freight, etc. Here in AZ we have a special registration fee for AFVs.

Nissan's advertised payment includes destination fee $820. Doc fee in Ca is small $45.00. Tax is paid monthly based on the sales tax rate where you live. So basically ad your local sales tax to that payment and it should be about right.

mossyleaf said:
Nissan's advertised payment includes destination fee $820. Doc fee in Ca is small $45.00. Tax is paid monthly based on the sales tax rate where you live. So basically ad your local sales tax to that payment and it should be about right.

Ok, that sounds pretty good. Now, since I'm leasing, and I forego any 'options' (except the L3 charging port should be free), then at the end of the lease and I decide to buy the car, can I add any of those regular options?

Oh, one other thing...if the person gets $1K off MSRP for leasing, then is the residual based on the lower amount. Say the residual is 44% of $33,720, but getting the $1K off would make it $32,720 for the SL, then would the residual be 44% of the $32, 720 or the original MSRP?

mossyleaf said:
residual is based off the total msrp, so including destination it would be 34540X44%

So, $1999 + 379 X 36 = $15643 + residual of $15197 = $30840.

Is this about right?

Clippy said:
mossyleaf said:
residual is based off the total msrp, so including destination it would be 34540X44%

Is this about right?

The $1999 includes the first month payment and you have to add tax to each payment.

leaffan said:
Clippy said:
mossyleaf said:

Is this about right?

The $1999 includes the first month payment and you have to add tax to each payment.

The OTD on a sale will be pushing $37K and the total of lease payments will be around $30.5+sales tax and registration. What am I missing here? I don't need the tax credits bad enough to throw a few grand out the window.

Clippy So said:

The OTD on a sale will be pushing $37K and the total of lease payments will be around $30.5+sales tax and registration. What am I missing here? I don't need the tax credits bad enough to throw a few grand out the window.[/quote]

$30.5? My lease total at about $400/mo. is only $14,000.

Back