Nissan has released Lease info on Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mossyleaf said:
residual is based off the total msrp, so including destination it would be 34540X44%

So, what is the money factor ? My calculation shows a rate of 5.15% (0.00215).

Also, what is the residual for SV & the MF (I guess the same as SL ?).

edit : corrected.

edit 2 : My calcualtion shows 45.5% on the SV, using same MF.

mossyleaf said:
sv 45%@36 very close on the money factor. As low as .00204

Cool. Is the MF same for SV & SL ?

Interestingly the residual values on SV & SL are going to be very close - difference within $100 !

One more thing - what is the disposition fee. I had assumed it to be $350. Also is the acquisition fee $595 for both SL & SV ?

mossyleaf said:
We hav a question about that as well. I'll probably have to respond to your quetion tomorrow, but I will respond.

Thank you very much. The answer could be very interesting.

Are there leases available at 10K miles and 12K miles per year, or is the 15K miles per year the only terms?

If so, what are the factors for the 10K and 12K mile leases?

Thanks.

Boomer23 said:
Are there leases available at 10K miles and 12K miles per year, or is the 15K miles per year the only terms?

If so, what are the factors for the 10K and 12K mile leases?

Thanks.

ditto on the availability of lower mileage leases.......

Do you have details on a 48M lease/15k per year on the SL? I want to maximize the CA carpool sticker as well as not having to decide on a new car in only 3 years. Thanks!

Ok...never leased a car before...a complete noob about this subject

I will only put 15k, 20k max on my LEAF in 3 years (5 to 6 thousand miles a year).

How will this affect my lease payments and or car value at end of third year? Since it will be in such good shape (garaged kept at home and work, very few miles, no kids etc etc) will I benefit from this or actually get shafted (ie...say at the end of 3 years I decide to buy the LEAF...the dealership says, hey that is a fine car, you kept it in such nice shape we can sell it for a higher price...you want to buy it? cool, give us big bucks)...as you can see, I know nothing about how this works. Which is why I always buy...that seems easier to understand.

Gavin

ps...and how does leasing out of state work...i live in New Mexico, will be leasing in Arizona (maybe California, but likely Arizona).

Thanks....

Back