September Orders in October 2010

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

• Yes - in Oct

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - Can RAQ, but haven't ordered yet

• No - Can RAQ, having second thoughts

• No - Can RAQ, but not ordered yet

• No - Can RAQ, having second thoughts

• Total voters

evnow

Taking over the thread to post a poll.

ps : Well, the poll for this thread has got corrupted. When I add the poll it shows each option multiple times :lol:

I'll add a separate thread for the poll.

-----------------

A special Topic for those Scheduled-For-September-Ordering, "special" few ...
who were NOT enabled to RAQ & Order in September, 2010.

If you figure it out, let others know what event(s), or lack thereof, delayed the "enabling" of your RAQ/Order.

Well, Gary, I'm one of the "unloved" 4/20 reservation folks w/ Sept. order date still waiting to RAQ in Oct., so I'll check in on this thread. My guesses about why I have been delayed revolve around Ecotality and my choice to be involved in the EV project. That is the only factor that has been mentioned consistently when I talk to the CS folks at both Nissan and eTec, that they are "a little behind" with the home assessments, although I have also been told that my eTec status will not effect my ability to order several times. Since my dashboard status changed to "eTec accepted" on 9/29 and I still can't RAQ, I'm tending to think that the problem is now on the Nissan end of things. I guess I'll have to call them again today and ask.

TT

Also one of the September orders unable to order. Was told the same thing by online chat yesterday. All September folks would be able to RAQ by midnight yesterday. Also an ETEC participant that had some EV issues but our board changed from pending to accepted almost a week ago.

Brian

OK. Reposting here in this thread. Thanks, Gary for starting it. Nothing for me this morning. Called CS. Talked with Erica. She will "elevate" the issue. I also got an email from Nissan but it was the infomercial one "Sept. newsletter. Nothing specifically for me.
I, too, believe it is because of participation in the EV project, though my dashboard has said "accepted" since last week. I also stated to CS that the reason a delay in ordering is an issue is because of uncertainty about how such a delay will affect date of delivery. :cry:

No RAQ yet either. Nissan CS states all remaining Sept RAQ emails will go out today. Here's hoping...

Silver Leaf SL reserved 4/20 ~ 5PM
Home assessment completed 8/16
September order date - Etec application accepted 9/29
Dealer: Rairdon Nissan of Auburn Washington

Also in the same situation. eTec approved Sept 29 with Sept ordering window but dashboard on ordering closed.
Just spoke to CS and was told
1. 400 emails for those scheduled to order in September will go out TODAY
2. No October orders will be invited before all September dashboards are enabled.

I see a pattern here. I an an EV Project participant and also have not been able to order. I just called Nissan and I've also been "elevated". The dealer I talked to also said I wasn't in their system, this is the dealer I picked in my dash board.

So, if we hear of anyone with an October date ordering do we all call and get really mad?

I just talked to Julia on the online chat and she said all the September orders are still valid and the emails will be going out today.

She didn't say anything about eTec, but I am an eTec applicant. My eTec hasn't been approved yet as I'm waiting for escrow on the house I'm trying to purchase to do the inspection. Luckily the house I'm trying to buy is walking distance from the eTec office in Sherman Oaks!

If "we" (on the forum) are 8 out of Nissan's 400 who have not had their September RAQ enabled, then the forum again appears to represent about 2% of the Reservations (8 of 400, or 400 of 20,000).

Or, if we have 12 of 400 that makes us 3%, or 600 out of 20,000 Reservations.

Wow. I didn't expect 11 who can't RAQ ... I always thought ecotality is being slow, and it shows.

Checked my dashboard at 10:30AM and it was open! Sent an RAQ to Pacific Nissan for a Glacier Pearl SL-etec w/ mats as the only option. Waiting on reply from them. Yippee! Finally. :mrgreen:

TT

I am in the September Orders in October group. Just checked my dashboard and my ordering bar was enabled.
Successfully submitted and now waiting for my price from the dealer (Wilsonville Nissan).

Dashboard opened up at 10:20 am. RAQ submitted to Rairdon Nissan of Auburn WA. Silver eTec with floor mats.

Woohoo!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

Silver eTec trim - floor mats
Reserverd 4/20 ~5 pm, Sept. order date
Home assessment 8/16
eTec application accepted 9/29
RAQ Rairdon Nissan of Auburn 10/1 10:30 am

Robin
Kent, WA

Order just opened; quote sent, replied, & accepted within minutes! Completed 10:55 a.m. PDT.
Did anyone read the fine print where they say the battery is expected to have ~80% capacity at 5 years? What happened to the 8 yr warranty??

Nothing yet.

But at this point I might as well wait until ordering until tomorrow when I'll see the colors in person. Just to make sure.

What's another day?

But I'd like to know that I'll be able to order as soon as I want to.

Back