$11,000 Total Savings on all Leafs in stock - Fontana Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The normal CA sales tax law says basically (I believe), if you take possession of it in CA, you pay the CA sales tax. If the item is shipped (by common carrier of some sort, not in the trunk of your car) out of CA, then the CA sales tax is not charged.

However, there appears to be a special rule for vehicles, since the "vehicle purchase tax" in CA is paid as a "use tax" (same rate as the "sales tax" would be) to the DMV at first registration.

Apparently, with a DMV "get out of CA free" card, you can get out without paying our large "tax".

I wish I would have went with you after all Danny. :(

One I would have gotten the quoted price but the lease would have been 4.9% right?

Gonewild said:

One I would have gotten the quoted price but the lease would have been 4.9% right?

Me too... :(

So far we have treated everyone right and they got what they qualify for...

Vin# 202... Just arrived! Congrats to Mark..

fntruckoleaf.jpg

I had to switch to buying because of the lease money factor mark up rate. I got my fico the other day in the mail was not as high as I thought. It was 805

805 qualifies for the highest tier and best money rates anywhere.

Gonewild said:
I had to switch to buying because of the lease money factor mark up rate. I got my fico the other day in the mail was not as high as I thought. It was 805

FontanaNissan said:
Gonewild said:

Me too... :(

So far we have treated everyone right and they got what they qualify for...

Yes, will fully agree!!!! Even with an out of state purchase Danny and Joanna took great care of me and even went above and beyond what I expected!

smkettner said:
I am hoping one of those is mine..... but still pending :(
Check your dashboard Steven, your Leaf will arrive in April.

MaryC said:
Any idea on how many of those are forum users?
We are still trying to figure that out, I'd say probably around 30%.

JPC2822 said:
That's great!
Hope you get my LEAF any day now! :D
Hopefully today, that'll be great!!! :D

I have a question regarding charger availability at Fontana Nissan (and I apologize if this has already been addressed). During what hours do you expect your L2 EVSEs to be available to LEAF owners? 24/7? Business hours only? I recently ordered a Blue SL-QC from Fontana (1/31/11) and can anticipate wanting to "top off" at your dealership on my way home from time to time, at least until someone installs a DC Quick Charger in the area. (I'd want to have plenty of juice in my LEAF's "tank" before driving up to my mountain home.) Thanks.

Back