$11,000 Total Savings on all Leafs in stock - Fontana Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
greenleaf said:
FontanaNissan said:
EVDRIVER said:
Anyone seen any Bay Area Deals?

If you can't find any dealers offer you below MSRP, call us and we'll help you out.
Hi Danny,

I am in SF bay area too. Would be interested to get more information from you since none of the dealerships in northern CA has stepped up to the plate (yet).

No problem, pm me your contact info and I will email or call you back once I have the details worked out regarding the shipping. :D

FontanaNissan said:
EVDRIVER said:

If you can't find any dealers offer you below MSRP, call us and we'll help you out.
Hi Danny and I to welcome you here. Most of us here will be keeping in touch with our own results to compare information.

I live in Chandler AZ just south of Phoenix. If I can save money I will buy it from you. But like others I need details of total cost of the vehicle and shipping if there is a charge. I am not sure if the charging stations will be in to drive from San Diego and Phoenix. I will want Jan 1, delivery for taxes. I am on the EV project not sure if that matters either?

Gonewild said:
FontanaNissan said:
EVDRIVER said:

Hi Danny and I to welcome your here. Most of us here will be keeping in touch with our own results to compare information.

I live in Chandler AZ just south of Phoenix. If I can save money I will buy it from you. But like others I need details of total cost of the vehicle and shipping if there is a charge. I am not sure if the charging stations will be in to drive from San Diego and Phoenix. I will want Jan 1, delivery for taxes. I am on the EV project not sure if that matters either?

Thanks for the welcome. You'll save at least $1000 if placing an order through our dealership. :mrgreen: Most dealership will sell it to you at or above MSRP. Email me your contact info and I will check out the towing service cost and see if we can work something out for you. My email address is [email protected].

[/quote]Thanks for the welcome. You'll save at least $1000 if placing an order through our dealership. :mrgreen: Most dealership will sell it to you at or above MSRP. Email me your contact info and I will check out the towing service cost and see if we can work something out for you. My email address is [email protected].[/quote]

At LEAST $1000? How can we save more?

Thanks for the welcome. You'll save at least $1000 if placing an order through our dealership. :mrgreen: Most dealership will sell it to you at or above MSRP. Email me your contact info and I will check out the towing service cost and see if we can work something out for you. My email address is [email protected].[/quote]

At LEAST $1000? How can we save more?[/quote]

If some dealers are marking them up or require you to purchase their additional accessories added on to the vehicle then you'll definately save more... :D

I have two dealers that say MSRP and no add on's. But $1,000 lower is even better. I see you have a B rating on BBB? Why is it so low have you had problems with customers?

Every dealership or businesses will encounter problems with customers. It's just a matter of working it out and resolving the issues. We're determined to change the rating from B to A. But first we have to takecare of you, so you'll give us a good rating.. :D

FontanaNissan said:
Every dealership or businesses will encounter problems with customers. It's just a matter of working it out and resolving the issues. We're determined to change the rating from B to A. But first we have to takecare of you, so you'll give us a good rating.. :D
Well so far so good I can help you and you can help ME. I did a google map check and your right off I10 to phoenix, NICE. If I can buy out of state and shipping is high I think I could drive the 350 miles 100 mile at a time. Do you know if they will have the I10 freeway with chargers by the end of the year? I heard that was their goal.

Mmmm, how much to ship to Albuqueruque?

I have my listed dealership in Arizona, and the people seem nice, but I guess I can shop around a bit as I can't have a local buy anyways.

Gavin

Gonewild said:
FontanaNissan said:
Well so far so good I can help you and you can help ME. I did a google map check and your right off I10 to phoenix, NICE. If I can buy out of state and shipping is high I think I could drive the 350 miles 100 mile at a time. Do you know if they will have the I10 freeway with chargers by the end of the year? I heard that was their goal.

If he could match the San Diego salesperson's 200 miles free shipping, I could drive it from there and make it to Avondale Nissan where they would have a charger IF the interstate doesn't have one by then. They're supposed to have some along I-10 before Dec. :)

Gonewild said:
Hi Danny if we buy it from you do we get the $5,000 CA rebate? I could only hope :mrgreen:

If you could have it titled in CA, you probably could. But I think I remember reading that you have to be a CA resident to receive the rebate. Hopefully, AZ will do something soon. :)

leaffan and other posters please update your profile to include your city and state. That way we know who we are talking. thanks

leaffan said:
Gonewild said:
Hi Danny if we buy it from you do we get the $5,000 CA rebate? I could only hope :mrgreen:

If you could have it titled in CA, you probably could. But I think I remember reading that you have to be a CA resident to receive the rebate. Hopefully, AZ will do something soon. :)

Yes you have to be a CA resident in order for you to receive the rebate.

Gavin said:
Mmmm, how much to ship to Albuqueruque?

I have my listed dealership in Arizona, and the people seem nice, but I guess I can shop around a bit as I can't have a local buy anyways.

Gavin

Gavin.. There are quite a bit of forum members I need to get back to. Can you email me your info so I won't forget? My email address is [email protected]

Gonewild said:
leaffan and other posters please update your profile to include your city and state. That way we know who we are talking. thanks
I have the sample letter from Nissan web site and I have added to it asking our state representatives to make the rebate something $2,000 and above and also make it tax exempt like my solar panels where.

Gonewild said:

I've posted many times (different threads) that I'm in the Phoenix area and ordered on Apr. 20th around 3:00 PM (signed up for their emails Nov. '09) , but still waiting to hear from the EV Project. I'm pretty sure I qualify, they just had a glitch of some sort. I expect to hear back very soon. :D

Back