6.6 kw charger on 2013 S model.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for reply....lets keep everything in the thread

Yes i did, thanks for tracing those out.

Interlock wires: don't know if this is holding up your system or not, but i have been trying to figure out what the Green and Green/Black wires (CN100) do on the control board and thru the PDM just from looking at the pictures.

Is there any continuity between those wire on the control board and the G G/B that seem to go to the Chademo board?

Posted the pin out number for the back of the CN100 connector on post 117. please ck my work.
Measured pin 8 to 12 - 2.5 ohms.

Is pin 1 of CN100 Red/Blue or is it Orange/Blue ? Color is not showing up good for me in the pictures. i only see one Orange wire, pin 2; all the other Oranges are Red to me.

Also please check the color on pins 11 and 15, i don't think they should be the same color/stripe.

Also check stripe color on 17 and 23.

Is pin 4 Yellow/Brown ? Is pin 16 Yellow/ Black ?

Last edited:
In post #117 there is this picture of the backside where you can see 2 CAN Buss transceiver chips, IC 504 and IC600 and the connection to pins of CN100.

From looking at the F23 wiring and tracing the colors over to CN100, IC504 seems to be connected to the Q-CAN Buss, H to pin 11, L to pin 13, and there are 62 Ohm termination resistors. Is Q-CAN for the Chademo?

IC600 doesn't have termination resistors (seems odd to be missing), and the only other CAN Buss shown on F23 is the EV-CAN. But i'm having trouble tracing the wire colors from F23 to CN100.

For example i can't see terminals 19 and 20 of F23. Use a small screwdriver or wooden dowel rod to separate the cluster of wires and move them such that it is clear to see the wire colors and which slot they enter.

3475-eedd65db0298708183cf5fe106d5e2b5.data

CN100 Bottom Board.jpeg

Last edited:
Is pin 1 of CN100 Red/Blue or is it Orange/Blue ? Color is not showing up good for me in the pictures. i only see one Orange wire, pin 2; all the other Oranges are Red to me.

Also please check the color on pins 11 and 15, i don't think they should be the same color/stripe.

Also check stripe color on 17 and 23.

Is pin 4 Yellow/Brown ? Is pin 16 Yellow/ Black ?

Did you see the grn and grn/blk and the resistance check between them? 2.5 ohms?
what do you think hat means.

I labeled all wires orange except for 12 and 15 which I thought were a power source.

I will check the other colors tomorrow.

Trying to make a chart of wires for the F23 circular connector on both sides (outside and inside), also the CN100 connector.

Last edited:
Did you see the grn and grn/blk and the resistance check between them? 2.5 ohms?
what do you think hat means.
That indicates there is good continuity in the interlock circuit and should not be the cause of a no-start fault.

The resistance seems a bit high but that could be within the capability of the meter and test leads, but we really don't have that circuit traced out to know for sure. If it were an open circuit then it would be a concern.

For example i can't see terminals 19 and 20 of F23. Use a small screwdriver or wooden dowel rod to separate the cluster of wires and move them such that it is clear to see the wire colors and which slot they enter.
i wish you had seen this note from post #125. You will need to use a toothpick or chopstick or pencil or fingers or any tool that won't cut the insulation and spread out all those wires.

Untwist and open up that cluster bundle so each individual wire goes straight in and can be clearly seen to identify if it has a stripe and which slot it enters the connector. You might have to get rough and manhandle them, bend them as needed to line up, etc do whatever it takes. It's not going to hurt the wires or connectors to spread em so we can see em.

There are too many overlaps to see the wires clearly and it is confusing to have the same color twice--i doubt they would do that. e.g. how many reds wires, do they all have the same stripe or no stripe? same with yellows, yellow with black or black with yellow stripe?

From a quick look can you determine if the wiring from the F23 Socket to the CN100 connector is the same between the 2 PDMs that you have? maybe wires are missing on the non-chademo?

i wish you had seen this note from post #125. You will need to use a toothpick or chopstick or pencil or fingers or any tool that won't cut the insulation and spread out all those wires.

Untwist and open up that cluster bundle so each individual wire goes straight in and can be clearly seen to identify if it has a stripe and which slot it enters the connector. You might have to get rough and manhandle them, bend them as needed to line up, etc do whatever it takes. It's not going to hurt the wires or connectors to spread em so we can see em.

There are too many overlaps to see the wires clearly and it is confusing to have the same color twice--i doubt they would do that. e.g. how many reds wires, do they all have the same stripe or no stripe? same with yellows, yellow with black or black with yellow stripe?
#130 has been updated with new pictures of F23

Sorry the pictures aren't working, posting the same 2 pictures twice doesn't help.
Look at the document/list in post 128 and see how it compares to the actual wire colors and positions, let me know of errors and i'll correct it.
#130 has been updated F23 PDM wire harness pin numbers match to wire color for PDM with fast charging
and signal name

Last edited:
Okay some of the colors are off, e.g. socket 15.

i found a great little flashlight at walmar in the camping section, about $1 and includes batteries. It is helpful to put some white light to see the colors and socket positions.

Can you separate the wires for CN100 to show the colors/stripes clearly plus the socket position that they enter? e.g. pin 17 you have identified as Blue/Black, yet there is no wire that color in F23. Twist the wires as necessary to show any tracer stripe color

Last edited:
Okay some of the colors are off, e.g. socket 15.

i found a great little flashlight at walmar in the camping section, about $1 and includes batteries. It is helpful to put some white light to see the colors and socket positions.

Can you separate the wires for CN100 to show the colors/stripes clearly plus the socket position that they enter? e.g. pin 17 you have identified as Blue/Black, yet there is no wire that color in F23. Twist the wires as necessary to show any tracer stripe color
f23 #15 is green black ....corrected on picture.
is there a way to upload a google spread sheet?

Latest posts

Back