Acenta 2018 possible purchase - Leaf Spy reading?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldengosh

I have a chance of buying a good condition Nissan Leaf 40kwh 2018 but without any service history that is in good condition for its year, it has a couple of dings and scratches. A friend of mine has put a Leaf spy to the car & got the enclosed reading. He has zero knowledge of electric cars and wonders about the reading of the miles showing at 36,076 mi but the car odometer reads 58,210 miles.
Can anyone tell me if this is a good battery, I accept the two figures could be miles & kilometers but the Leaf spy is set for miles, its near enough the right figure x 1.6.

1714577477016.png
1714578000253.png
The dash shows 17% and 22 miles left.
Thanks

Last edited:
Is it right for you based on your daily needs? That is in effect a 35kWh vehicle. Purely estimating 3.25 to 4.5 mi/kWh (winter to summer) driving, is 123 to 158 miles of range adequate for your needs? If your winters are like summer, ignore the 123. The SOH for the age and mileage of the car seem very much in the ballpark and 22mV between cells is just fine. The dash 17% and 22 miles is just an estimate and leaves reserve (as you see in LS it's 26.1%). If the price is right and it fits your driving requirements, I see no issues here. Others hopefully will agree or see something I might have wrongly concluded.

Back