Any Metro Detroit Leaf owners? On site survey at Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbotaguy

Any Metro Detroit Leaf owners want to take part in an in person 30 minute survey at Nissan Tech Center in Farmington Hills on 8/20 or 8/21?

I was asked to participate via email from a marketing company working with Nissan. I signed up to come in for 30 minutes on 8/21. They said they still had a couple of spots open so I thought I'd reach out. (Survey purposes only, no sales gimmick's or other BS). I think they are only doing it between 9-2pm or so.

Shoot me a PM if you want the contact info. They take 30 minute appointments and pay you for your time. Plus you can recharge using either the quick charger, or plug into a level 2 charger on "Sustainability Row" with all the other Leaf's.

I've used their level 2 chargers a couple of times - pretty cool to be on site at Nissan Tech Center. Last time my car was one of 12 Leaf's in a row - again pretty cool. I'm exciting to have a voice in their future products!

Back