April Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reservered my Leaf 4/20/10 ordered 9/8/10 and got a April 2011 too delivery too, however Ecotatily informed me I have a 4/4/11 while my dashboard still says April 2011.

I have a delivery for April 2011 and noticed a slight change on my dashboard yesterday. The horizontal yellow space that says "we have confirmed...." disappeared. No notice that Carwings is active. Is that change significant or is this my imagination thinking something is happening that will lead to a LEAF delivery?

Along with the banner gone goes the 4 to 7 month estimate
Although it looks like most will get their Leaf within 7 months and soon it may approach the 4-5 month zone.

smkettner said:
Along with the banner gone goes the 4 to 7 month estimate
Although it looks like most will get their Leaf within 7 months and soon it may approach the 4-5 month zone.

I hope I have mine by 7 months. They have 4.5 weeks to go.

January order---May delivery. My banner is gone as well. The information that was on it is outdated. Nissan will probably update the banner soon with more accurate information :roll:

CARWINGS ENABLED!! I'm a month-of-April-er, and this morning I found that my enable Carwings is available now. Obviously I don't know if this goes or all April people, but it's worth checking!

JasonT said:
CARWINGS ENABLED!! I'm a month-of-April-er, and this morning I found that my enable Carwings is available now. Obviously I don't know if this goes or all April people, but it's worth checking!

Congrats, Jason! One step closer. In two days, Nissan moved my delivery date 10 days closer to April!!! Oh, well.

JasonT said:

I'm also an "April-er", and my Carwings enabled yesterday as well (since a specific VIN is indicated in the carwings setup, I definitely feel "my" Leaf is one step closer to existence).
Possibly coincidence, but just one day earlier I had also submitted my EVProject agreement to ECOtality.

Azrich said:
Congrats, Jason! One step closer. In two days, Nissan moved my delivery date 10 days closer to April!!! Oh, well.
Thanks. No matter how much your car slips, I know yours will make it to Tucson before mine. I'm hoping that by the end of April I may have a random Leaf sighting around town - I can't wait!
earther said:
(since a specific VIN is indicated in the carwings setup, I definitely feel "my" Leaf is one step closer to existence).
Possibly coincidence, but just one day earlier I had also submitted my EVProject agreement to ECOtality.
Yeah, having a VIN and Carwings has gotten me excited all over again. One of these days I'll stop behaving like a goofy teenager (nah!). If I were a betting man, I would say coincidence - no EV Project for me.

I'm happy to hear that some action is occurring for the April deliveries. I am also waiting for April but nothing showing up on my DB. Keep us posted for any news as your delivery date approaches.

earther said:
JasonT said:

I'm also an "April-er", and my Carwings enabled yesterday as well (since a specific VIN is indicated in the carwings setup, I definitely feel "my" Leaf is one step closer to existence).

did you guys get an email or just checked the webtool?

April deliver, no carwings here yet :(

My dash still says I need to schedule the charging dock installation. I have talked to Nissan CS to explain I will not be using AV and CS said they would enable a waiver. I assume my carwings etc will not be delayed... just curious if any other carwings are opening with the "schedule installation" still showing.

thankyouOB said:
Just checked. Unfortunately I'm a little obsessive. Each morning I've been going to the site, hoping for any change. Sometimes I check it more than once a day :oops:

smkettner said:
just curious if any other carwings are opening with the "schedule installation" still showing.
I did throw away the $100 on the AV assessment, but that's all the money that AV will be getting from me. I have "schedule installation" and it opened for me. I seem to remember earlier Leafers who said that it read "schedule installation" the whole time and they had no problem getting their car.

thankyouOB said:

The EV Project agreement was emailed to me as a weblink on Feb 28th. The next morning, on March 1st, I did my daily (obsessive?) login to my Nissan Leaf dashboard, and I noticed that the CarWings section was now open for me to register. I'm still listed as "month of April" with no "week of..." date specified yet though.

Back