Carwings' state of charge does not match Leaf's Dashboard

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChipsLeaf

I have had my Leaf for over two months and did not notice any mismatch until recently. Maybe it is because I am bringing up Carwings more frequently to monitor charging status. The last couple of times when I parked the car to charge (at work or home) I had three bars on the dashboard display. When I brought up carwings a few minutes later from my computer it showed the state of charge as being only 2 bars. Now I am going to monitor this more often to see if it is a consistent pattern.

Anyone else see a difference between the state of charge reported on the car's dashboard and that on Carwings? Is it lower on Carwings?

Check your bars when you get back in the car. A lot of people have noticed the they have one less bar when they start back up or check in Carwings. The bars have a lot (too much IMHO) of overlap and the theory is that when the car recalculates the bars after shutdown, it comes out differently.

Back