Central Ohio Leaf owners?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charging station update:

I used the Blink charging station between WalMart and Sam's Club at Easton a few days ago with disappointing results. There are two hookups there. On the East-facing hookup, the device would read my Blink card correctly but would not accept any digits to enter my zipcode.

So I moved my LEAF to the other hookup and tried again. This time the station worked normally and I left the car charging. Or so I thought. Just a few minutes later, I got a Blink text message saying that charging was complete. My state-of-charge (SOC) when I plugged in was 6 bars showing, so for an L2 charging station there was no way the car could be fully charged so quickly. About an hour later I went back to the car, disconnected the charging plug, and started. I was at the same SOC as when I parked.

So: it appears that neither of the two Blink stations actually work. On the brighter side, the one Blink that accepted my credentials shows a charging cost of $0.00, confirming Chris Schafer's previous post. And no ICE car was in either EV parking spot.

Back