Current colors to avoid in ordering

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was surprised by the blue. I too was expecting the lighter blue. BUT, the color has really grown on me. I like it a lot and am always getting compliments on the color. PLUS, it really stands out in a parking lot making it easy to find your car if you forget where you parked. :lol:

Bud said:
Does this mean that my Blue Ocean Leaf, like all the beanie babies I have stored in my attic, will be a collectible?

I doubt it, but the Cayenne Red may be. If you look at colors that most people buy as used vehicles, Red/Burgundy is on top. ;)

CampbellNelson said:
The only real ETA is when we get a confirmed "rail ship date". That is when the car is on rail from LA to Portland. delivery to us is always within 12-14 days from that date.

I'm a little confused...a poster said that CS told them it would take two weeks by train from LB just to Portland. Then it has to unloaded and put on a truck to Seattle and then trucked to a dealer city like Edmonds or Auburn. That sounds like more than 11-14 days total. CS also told the poster that the day they get the 'delivery soon' email is the day it is loaded on a train or truck.

leafkabob said:
Am I the only person who thinks the blue on the delivered cars is much darker than the blue in the ads? I was in love with the light blue, and ordered that color. But as people began posting photos of their blue leafs, I realized I wasn't that crazy about what I call the "new blue." It isn't bad, but it doesn't grab me like the light blue did. I have since changed to white.

+1! That's why I switched to Cayenne. I loved the light blue too. I've already had two cars with the darker blue and was a little disappointed when they changed it.

Back