Extended warranty from Santa Rosa

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dyyuan

Hi all, I got a 2012 SL back in Januaray 2015. I went ahead and (tried) to purchase an extended warranty from Santa Rosa Nissan.
Got all the paperwork by end of January, but since then, I have not heard back, nor has my CC been charged.

Called in mid march, and was told they only run the card once a month, so I waited one more month, still nothing.

I replied to the emails I got from them twice, nothing.
I called two days ago and was directed to the VM of Jessie(?), and left a message there too, still nothing.

Is this a normal experience when purchasing extended warranty online in general?
I have a "contract" number and all from the fedex package i got, but since my CC hasn't been charged at all, I am not sure if the contract would even be valid.

My warranty is expiring in December, so I have some time, but this worries me a bit.

Thanks for all the help.

mwalsh said:
dyyuan said:
Is this a normal experience when purchasing extended warranty online in general?

Not my experience with buying online from Vaden Nissan in GA at all. Did you get your actual warranty booklet yet? I think that comes directly from Nissan.

No, I did not get anything from Nissan....

When I bought mine from Vaden, Vaden was the one who sent me the paperwork and booklet. I don't think it ever comes direct from Nissan... but yeah, you should definitely have paperwork for it to be legit. Hopefully they didn't screw you around until after the April 1 price adjustments so they could charge you more for it (I assume a price was agreed on it and you have some paperwork to that end from them?)

I just got a payment info sheet today in the mail!
Price is the same as before...

Now I will look forward to the warranty booklets!

Thanks!

Back