Getting rid of AV unit

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
syntaxerror said:
I'll second Malcom's post. Personally I would keep the AV over going with the Blink. (for the time being). The Blink is that bad....

If I had to to choose which charger to buy it would be AV, no doubt, but getting on EV Project saved me some money, so I am willing to deal with BLINK at the moment.

I have a very slightly used AV unit for sale. It was on the wall for a week and used twice before being replaced by a Blink. I actually like this unit better than the Blink. It takes up a lot less room on the wall and the plug goes into the car a lot easier. But the Blink was free.

The unit is like new. Not a scratch on it. It's in the original box and I have the owners guide/installation manual.

Price is $700 and I'm in San Jose. Please PM me if interested.

You might actually be able to get close to $700 for it now that AV has raised their prices. IBELEAF sold his to me for less, but that was when AV was charging $729 for cash and carry. (By the way, thanks again IBELEAF for selling the unit to me; it's been working great!)

Back