Hello from Santa Barbara

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please feel free to select Santa Barbara Nissan as your preferred dealer, include complete contact information.

If mwalsh is within the allowable geographic area, he WILL receive a Leaf from our first month's allocation.
His vehicle will be priced NO more than MSRP.

Anyone else?

Gordon Jenkins
Nissan Leaf Sales Leader
Santa Barbara Nissan
[email protected]
(805)967-1130

SBNissanLeaf said:
Please feel free to select Santa Barbara Nissan as your preferred dealer, include complete contact information.

If mwalsh is within the allowable geographic area, he WILL receive a Leaf from our first month's allocation.

Gordon. Is the list just those who selected a preferred dealer? Or all those who authorized contact?

mwalsh said:
SBNissanLeaf said:

Gordon. Is the list just those who selected a preferred dealer? Or all those who authorized contact?
You tell me...what did you do to get on the list? btw...all I have is your physical address.

SBNissanLeaf said:
You tell me...what did you do to get on the list? btw...all I have is your physical address.

That's why I'm asking.....I'm not sure. Remember we had that discussion about whether or not you could be my preferred dealer, and that I was going to change it to be so. But then you came back and said that I'd better not, since we didn't know yet whether I could buy from you. So I went back in just a few minutes later and changed the local dealer back to preferred and yourself to "authorized to contact".

So I don't quite know on what basis I found my way to your list. Either way, I'm happy enough to be on it, with the only fly in the ointment being whether or not you can actually sell me a car.

BTW, I'll send you a pm with my full contact information, since you don't seem to be getting that from Nissan.

Me to, how does Boston, MA sound, Gordon? :) We might end up having to wait until mid 2011, I am very impatient :)

I could fly out, close the deal, and give you an address I have for some land I own in Arizona, of course I would need your assitance in arranging truck transportation back to Boston :)

Hmmm...Nissan got made at me last year for shipping an Altima Hybrid to Denver, cuz they're not sold in Colo.

mitch672 said:
Me to, how does Boston, MA sound, Gordon? :) We might end up having to wait until mid 2011, I am very impatient :)

I could fly out, close the deal, and give you an address I have for some land I own in Arizona, of course I would need your assitance in arranging truck transportation back to Boston :)
I just MAY be able to help yopu

I looked at the map posted in another section of this forum. The one that shows push pins in roll out cities. I live in between Sacramento and the bay area. In that area there is a white push pin for San Francisco, A black push pin for Sacramento, and a red push pin for Sonoma county. I asked about the color meanings on the Nissan Leaf web site chat room. The guy said that's not official info so he has no idea what the colors mean. Having heard from several chat rooms here that Sonoma County was to be one of the first. I sent Nissan of Santa Rosa an email asking if they could sell me a car. I got a phone call from their internet sales manager about 20 minutes later. They are 70 miles from me. He said that they could absolutely sell me my car. When I mentioned to him that I heard they were to be one of the first in Calif. to get the car He said that was true. Just sayin. Now that I want to change from Vacaville Nissan to Nissan of Santa Rosa as my preferreed dealer, the Nissan web site is jacked up.

I guess they "fixed" what had been working fine.
A buggy site, but perhaps improving.

Apparently up to 12,000 Reservations as of yesterday.

Now I need to go re-check my dealer selections.
One I checked for "contact me" did not have my name.

Back