Leaf on Hawaii Five-O

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheezmo

Don't know if anyone else noticed it but there was a blue Leaf on Hawaii Five-O last night. Pulled up in front of a hotel door during a scene.

It is interesting because the show is heavily sponsored by Chevrolet and I've seen almost every Chevy on there, except the Volt.

I saw that too! Recognized it immediately. I said, "Look a LEAF!" I'm sure my wife thought I was nuts because the scene was over before she looked up. She said, "uh huh."

I have seen Ford products on that show as well, though they are mostly driven by the bad guys. heh heh.. not sure if that is by design or not. :roll:

Cheezmo said:
Don't know if anyone else noticed it but there was a blue Leaf on Hawaii Five-O last night. Pulled up in front of a hotel door during a scene.

It is interesting because the show is heavily sponsored by Chevrolet and I've seen almost every Chevy on there, except the Volt.

I caught that as well :) it's hard for us LEAF'ers not to notice a LEAF. I wonder if anyone who doesn't own an EV even noticed.

Back