March Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over the past week, I've gone from March 21 to the 22 to the 24 to the 25. Now I'm back to the 22nd. Still no CARWINGS, though....

CARWINGS here but no delivery date.

EDIT: HA! It worked! I posted the above, and now I have a delivery date: week of March 25.
Too bad it took me so long to figure out the system...

Here's my rotation:

March 18 - 24 - 25 - 22 - 18. All of this movement in 7 days. No wonder I was bored sitting at "Pending" for over 5 months!!

March 18 - Let this one stick.

Azrich said:
Here's my rotation:

March 18 - 24 - 25 - 22 - 18. All of this movement in 7 days. No wonder I was bored sitting at "Pending" for over 5 months!!

March 18 - Let this one stick.

Same here 18-24-25-22-back to 18 now. At leaste we find someting new everytime we log-on. :p

Back to week of March 11 again!!!!!!!!!! At least for today. Will keep monitoring.

Harv said:
Back to week of March 11 again!!!!!!!!!!
Woo hoo ! :D

Me too! (Boardwalk Nissan, Redwood City, SF Bay Area)

Changed from "Week of March 15" back to "Week of March 10" (the "date" as of two weeks ago).

OMG, that's NEXT WEEK!!!

Yikes, now I need my email from ECOtality re: the BLINK. :shock:

rclams said:

Same here. I just spoke with "Kevin" at the "Blink Call Center" 1-888-998-2546 . He will talk about my case with his supervisor tomorrow and call me back. You might want to give them a call.

thankyouOB said:
do you get an email with each change, or do we have to monitor the webtool to get the latest?

Nissan only sends an email for changes of more than two weeks. Which happened to me once when it changed from "Month of December" to "Month of February", IIRC. :(

Since that momentous change (think tax credits), all of my changes (5 total?) have been oscillating in the "end of February" to "mid-March" range.

So you have to login to check for most changes.

Azrich said:
rclams said:
Same here. I just spoke with "Kevin" at the "Blink Call Center" 1-888-998-2546 ...
My call center rep was not able to provide any info on new installation scheduling (I think the above number, at least on the weekend, is a trouble-shooting, emergency repair hotline for EXISTING BLINK users); he suggested I call back during the business week.

Which I will do! Thanks for the heads-up! :)

rclams said:
Harv said:
Back to week of March 11 again!!!!!!!!!!
Woo hoo ! :D

Me too! (Boardwalk Nissan, Redwood City, SF Bay Area)

Changed from "Week of March 15" back to "Week of March 10" (the "date" as of two weeks ago).

OMG, that's NEXT WEEK!!!

Actually, it's not next week it's the following week end.

I just got a call from my dealership (Universal City Nissan) and they said they got confirmation from Nissan saying my car will be delivered the week of March 11. He also said that there is pressure from Nissan to get the car off the lot quickly, since there's so much demand for the car. So he was calling to confirm I was still on board to buy the car.

Unfortunately, I had to tell him that I'll need to cancel my order for the LEAF because I'm in the process of possibly buying a house I can't buy the car right now. I told him I would be back on the market for a LEAF as soon as I close on a place and he said that not to worry because he's getting quite a few cars coming in the next few months. I'm going to call Nissan EV Customer Service to fully cancel my order and ask them when they'll re-open up the reservation list so I can get right back on it!

As for my cancelled LEAF it was VIN #422, SL with Quick Charger in Silver. My guess is that since it's been built it will go to the next person on the list who has that configuration. However, no one knows what really happens to orphaned LEAFs. If anyone on this forum ends up with VIN#422, first congratulations, I am truly envious... and secondly, please reply to this post so we can get an idea of what happens to orphaned LEAFs.

Ingen said:
If anyone on this forum ends up with VIN#422, first congratulations, I am truly envious... and secondly, please reply to this post so we can get an idea of what happens to orphaned LEAFs.

Thanks for posting this. It will be interesting to see if it ends up at the same dealership or if it goes elsewhere to someone with the same configuration. Who on the forum spreadsheet has the same config, but is still showing month of...? They might be a likely candidate to get a quick delivery.

Back