More Truck-o-Leafs at Fontana

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Timaz said:
My car is here!

Congrats Timaz!

I think Nissan needs a Delivery Ward wing at the dealership, to welcome the baby leafs and properly introduce them to their new proud parents!

malloryk said:
prberg and Timaz, you SOBs! I mean, congratulations! :)
If it makes you feel any better malloryk, my Black LEAF wasn't on that delivery either... next truck I assume. An extra day or two will let the Fontana people smooth out the kinks with those first few buyers. So, we shouldn't have a 4-hour process like omkar went through. It'll get here when it gets here. Looking forward to lots more "Truck-o-LEAFs" pics posted.

Had my own truck come by and drop one off too, and expect about 10 to be in SD. Don't be fooled by the pic, they may not have all been destined for one place!

sparky said:
malloryk said:
prberg and Timaz, you SOBs! I mean, congratulations! :)
If it makes you feel any better malloryk, my Black LEAF wasn't on that delivery either... next truck I assume. An extra day or two will let the Fontana people smooth out the kinks with those first few buyers. So, we shouldn't have a 4-hour process like omkar went through. It'll get here when it gets here. Looking forward to lots more "Truck-o-LEAFs" pics posted.

you're right, I need to just be a little more patient. It's the not-knowing that I can't stand. And I like to plan things out and make lists so it's hard when you don't know "when."

I am not on the spreadsheet as someone deleted me.. That's fine with me , I am not adding all that information again!

Gonewild said:
turbo if you have a ETA of 1.27.2011 then your on my ship and I hope on the same truck coming to AZ

have you gotten any more info on your delivery? because i am probably on the same boat as well

DaveinOlyWA said:
Gonewild said:
turbo if you have a ETA of 1.27.2011 then your on my ship and I hope on the same truck coming to AZ

have you gotten any more info on your delivery? because i am probably on the same boat as well
I said in my earlier post that my SHIP is docking on ETA of 1.16.2011 and if all goes well it will be in WA by the end of the month.

So if turbo's dash says 1.27.2011 then we will met in WA

considering the spreadsheet, evidently some Fontana recipients are not choosing to participate. On the opposite facet, there's me ... NOT on either of the 1st 2 Fontana delivery trucks. I just called. (sigh) I'll just go back to sitting on my hands.
:cry:
congrats anyway, to all you luckier stiffs

DaveinOlyWA
You know who I get my information from and I was told it is currently on a Vessel on its way here. I believe it is about 14 day travel.

hill said:
considering the spreadsheet, evidently some Fontana recipients are not choosing to participate. On the opposite facet, there's me ... NOT on either of the 1st 2 Fontana delivery trucks. I just called. (sigh) I'll just go back to sitting on my hands.
:cry:
congrats anyway, to all you luckier stiffs

oh also, I just spoke with Danny at Fontana, and he said they have only had one truckload (the one yesterday), not two.

Back