Neither charger working

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm not going to give them too hard a time about it... as long as they keep giving me a Leaf to drive while mine is being worked on.

Nice thing is, I'm driving their Leaf using their miles... so I'm getting my money's worth out of my 12k per year lease :)

I am a tech geek, I love the technology.. and I love cars.

chuckb said:
Yeah, I'm not going to give them too hard a time about it... as long as they keep giving me a Leaf to drive while mine is being worked on.

Nice thing is, I'm driving their Leaf using their miles... so I'm getting my money's worth out of my 12k per year lease :)

I am a tech geek, I love the technology.. and I love cars.

Im a geek and car maniac myself. I know where your coming from there. I got 15k per year on a 39month lease. But your making out with using their miles and wear and tear on their car. I really enjoy the LEAF, doubt ill keep it after the lease is up as I would want to get the larger battery in the proposed '13 LEAF or another Plug-In vehicle. either way, glad its working out with you!

Happy EV'ing.

:cool:

mazdaboi said:
I really enjoy the LEAF, doubt ill keep it after the lease is up as I would want to get the larger battery in the proposed '13 LEAF
The battery in the model year 2013 LEAF is the same as that of the 2011 and 2012 battery. There's no change. Any advertised slight increase in range is probably due to slightly more efficient heating with the new heat pump. But that doesn't improve the range in the summer time when no heat pump is needed.

Back