Package from Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LEAFfan said:
IBELEAF said:
Got my package as well. I liked that I could compare the colors. Black and Red obviously the worst in terms of showing up scratches and swirl marks.

Your color isn't White, it's Glacier Pearl...big difference. I'm sure all of the colors will scratch and swirl equally well. :mrgreen:

yes, and Glacier Pearl is even better, i meant that scratches and swirl marks are more visible on dark color and red/black will be the most difficult to keep it in good shape.

Call me silly but I am keeping all these packages, shirts etc. as collectors items. I noticed that it is actually very hard to get original stuff from the EV1 intro and alot of it was pretty cool. I have a thing for old brochures so this fits in with my particular type of crazy.

TRONZ said:
Call me silly but I am keeping all these packages, shirts etc. as collectors items. I noticed that it is actually very hard to get original stuff from the EV1 intro and alot of it was pretty cool. I have a thing for old brochures so this fits in with my particular type of crazy.

What am I bid for an original LEAF "not-a-bracelet"? Guaranteed to be very cheap and cheesy.

I received an email this morning that my t-shirt is being shipped today via UPS - just in time for Christmas. Thank you, Nissan Santa.

Got my T shirt this morning.

It says "I'm all charged up."

But I ordered "I wake up fully charged."

Out of two choices, Nissan's T shirt contractor chose the wrong one. It does make me wonder if I'll get a rhd model LEAF by mistake. :lol:

I'll keep this shirt, but Nissan, if you're monitoring, you can send the other one as well! :roll:

But thanks for the shirt. I'm happy again. For about five minutes. Then as mwalsh says "Now....about that car?"

Got mine too.

Not a fan of navy blue..

It's a pretty light quality shirt but the silkscreen is pretty solid. It has the www.nissanusa.com on the back.

"Now how about that car.."

turbo2ltr said:
Got mine too.

Not a fan of navy blue..

It's a pretty light quality shirt but the silkscreen is pretty solid. It has the http://www.nissanusa.com on the back.

"Now how about that car.."

Should this topic be renamed to: "Looking for my Leaf but all I got was shirt?"

Bud said:
Should this topic be renamed to: "Looking for my Leaf but all I got was shirt?"
Anyone looking for their Leaf in the mail has... a problem :D
Let's see... what else could this thread be titled?

• I haven't figured out how to plug in my t-shirt
  • Try as I might, I can't drive this shirt
  • Nissan sent me my buffing cloth, now I just need a Leaf to use it on
  • I wanted Cayenne Red, but I got Navy Blue

Others?

And just in case Nissan is watching, I really am just being silly. I honestly appreciate the free shirt and realize it's a lot easier to make a shirt than to make a car - especially a type of car that has never been mass-produced before.

Hmmm. I did not order my shirt until I got home from work, several hours after my package was delivered.
I hope that does not mean I will be receiving my shirt in ... February 2011! :p

i order 2 post consumer bamboo/cotton baseball caps. they arrived just fine. i guess i can hope for my shirt to arrive by next week.

but either way, if i get my car earlier than expected i will just wear my "Repower America" t-shirt for my Leaf pickup instead

I don't remember which I ordered I ask my wife and she said I order "I wake up fully charged" as well and got "I am charged up"

The USPS tracking finally worked for me today for the first time, even though I got that odd email way back on Monday (three days ago). Expected arrival 12/28 (next Tues).

Back