Poll: Next San Diego Meeting Date

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for the next San Diego Meeting Date

• May 21

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May 14

• June 4

• June 11

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Randy

I can't start a poll in the local/regional forum, so here it is in the General forum...

From this thread...
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3683

I'm trying to set a date for the next San Diego meeting....We have a few conflicts, so I thought I'd open up a poll and see if any alternate dates would be more desirable for the group....

Thanks for voting....

Randy

I have tried submitting a vote several times, Randy, and get only "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again." Not sure what is going on with the poll, but we can make either May 14 or June 11. The other dates don't work for us.

Thx,
TT

Fine by me...I went in and looked at the poll setting and it looks right to me, so maybe this will end up being a "manual poll"....

Start suggesting some date(s) that look good and we'll try to get some consensus....Sunday works for me too....

Thanks, Randy

Maybe we could make an exception and make it a Thursday night and attend this "enviormental movie night" in Encinitas.
Thursday, May 26th: Wherever You Want to Go part of the BMW Activate the Future Series

“Wherever You Want To Go” is the first release under BMW Documentaries—a new franchise dedicated to crafting original, thought-provoking and entertaining content. The film aims to take audiences to a place they’ve truly never been: the future. From the minds of some of the most influential scientists, academics, pioneers, and entrepreneurs of our time, this four-part documentary paints a unique picture of technology, culture, cities, our past, present and how it all relates to the future of mobility.

Included in this special evening is an underground car show from5:30-7:30pm featuring 10 electric cars and scooters as well as a regional panel discussion from 8:30-9pm on the future of transportation featuring regional transportation experts.

http://www.encinitas101.com/events/the-cottonwood-creek-environmental-film-festival/

whoami said:
Included in this special evening is an underground car show from5:30-7:30pm featuring 10 electric cars and scooters as well as a regional panel discussion from 8:30-9pm on the future of transportation featuring regional transportation experts.
Also if we crash this party we could make it 10+ leafs in addition to other cars :).

Great idea, whoami! Hopefully I'll have my Leaf by then and I'll drive it down there. If not, I'll just walk down! Sounds like an interesting evening to me.

whoami said:
Maybe we could make an exception and make it a Thursday night and attend this "enviormental movie night" in Encinitas.
Thursday, May 26th: Wherever You Want to Go part of the BMW Activate the Future Series

“Wherever You Want To Go” is the first release under BMW Documentaries—a new franchise dedicated to crafting original, thought-provoking and entertaining content. The film aims to take audiences to a place they’ve truly never been: the future. From the minds of some of the most influential scientists, academics, pioneers, and entrepreneurs of our time, this four-part documentary paints a unique picture of technology, culture, cities, our past, present and how it all relates to the future of mobility.

http://www.encinitas101.com/events/the-cottonwood-creek-environmental-film-festival/
This sounds interesting. I'd be up for that. Would be polite to check with the organizers first, but I'd hope they'd welcome us.

According to this article in the North County Times the organizers of the Encinitas event are looking for EV owners to bring their vehicles to the event:

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/encinitas/article_ca3e7eb4-6ec8-5724-af02-8ef4cb3830e5.html?mode=story

Sounds like a perfect fit to me!

People who have an interest in showing off their environmentally friendly vehicles at the May 26 event need to give the association a little advance notice. Call Rhodes at (760) 943-19540 or e-mail [email protected] The registration deadline is May 23.

Tony

Back