Poll : Your Battery Status

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the capacity status of your Leaf's battery ?

• Under 10k miles - 12 bars

Votes: 68 36.2%
  • Under 10k miles - less than 12 bars

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Between 10k-20k miles - 12 bars

Votes: 70 37.2%
  • Between 10k-20k miles - less than 12 bars

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Over 20k miles - 12 bars

Votes: 23 12.2%
  • Over 20k miles - less than 12 bars

Votes: 10 5.3%

• Total voters
ztanos said:
If only people had a way to add their location to their profiles... and then actually did it.

This doesn't really help the poll.

I do agree that adding location to the poll would be valuable. In colder climates, the current theory goes, there should be less degradation. One trouble is that the cars have existed in hotter climates for longer. The Leaf hasn't been available here for 12 months yet. It will be interesting to see what extreme cold (sub-zero F) does to the longevity of the batteries. I don't expect much permanent damage, but time will tell.

GetOffYourGas said:
ztanos said:
If only people had a way to add their location to their profiles... and then actually did it.

This doesn't really help the poll.

I do agree that adding location to the poll would be valuable. In colder climates, the current theory goes, there should be less degradation. One trouble is that the cars have existed in hotter climates for longer. The Leaf hasn't been available here for 12 months yet. It will be interesting to see what extreme cold (sub-zero F) does to the longevity of the batteries. I don't expect much permanent damage, but time will tell.

I agree that it wouldn't help the poll, but if you are forcing a pop up on every member of the forum, I would need a way to answer. I was responding to that as referenced by my quoting said comment.

the popup could be used only to insure everyone is aware of the poll. it should have a check box to "not show this again" type of response.

i spend a lot of time here but found quickly that even being off here for as little as 12-24 hours i can miss threads i would be interested in altogether and maybe the way i check the site should be examined but i normally just click "view active topics" and usually the first page is enough. if i have been gone for a period, i might glance at page 2 but even doing that, i miss stuff here.

Back