Public Charging Stations Coming to Santa Barbara County

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been following this closely and look forward to seeing the EVSE infrastructure in Santa Barbara modernized and expanded. It is however, moving very slowly... :cool:

TangoKilo said:
I have been following this closely and look forward to seeing the EVSE infrastructure in Santa Barbara modernized and expanded. It is however, moving very slowly... :cool:
Still this is good news. Other than the update of the Tesla chargers at the Rabobank in Goleta and Santa Maria, there are no LEAF compatible chargers in Santa Barbara or Ventura County. I'm glad to hear they are coming, and that Coulomb/ChargePoint is providing them.

I had a series of pleasant conversations with the director of parking in downtown Santa Barbara. They expect to have new EVSEs installed in a couple of months. This would be nice since the 120v plugs (lots 6 & 7) are inadequate... :cool:

i will believe it when i see it.. SB is way behind.. In fact the Country has yet to do much other than Claim they are installing more.. They need to start by updating the one unit they have in the City Lot by the Library.

Back