Received the mail from Nissan today (Apr 22)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
leaffan said:
But that doesn't really mean '11' cities though...they're using collectives. I will bet you my bottom dollar that they are only counting Phoenix as ONE city, when in actuality, it really means 8 or more. What they need to say is 'Phoenix area', 'San Diego area',

OK, fair enough. But there is no-one who could possibly think that 'San Diego' could include Los Angeles and skip Orange County, which is geographically more 'San Diego' than LA could ever be.

When one Reserves with an address in a "first" area, makes the "correct" usage and charging selections, etc., they are offered a chance to apply for a "free" EVSE (and be part of the EV Project). The details of that "application" stated the $2000 limit, to the best of my (old-person) recollection.

Rrogh, Roh (or should that be WTF?)....I just got another email from Nissan. This is the one we consider the "bad one"....that omits mentioning being in one of the initial roll-out areas and the August contact:

"Congratulations. You are about to become a part of automotive history"

"Michael, thank you for reserving a Nissan LEAF™. we will be in touch by June 30 to provide you with further instructions and help you get even closer to driving emissions-free.*

mwalsh said:
Rrogh, Roh (or should that be WTF?)....I just got another email from Nissan. This is the one we consider the "bad one"....that omits mentioning being in one of the initial roll-out areas and the August contact

How many miles did you say was your commute ?

Why automatically assume it's a "bad one" ? What if Nissan is trying their best to keep in contact (because they know you're antsy) ?

LEAFer said:
Why automatically assume it's a "bad one" ? What if Nissan is trying their best to keep in contact (because they know you're antsy) ?

Good point. But I'd rather not heard ANYTHING more until the end of June instead of a communication that would freak me out!

So, has anyone else got this same email today?

LEAFer said:
That is how I see it I received mine today as well.

I also put 70 mile highway

Back